or Connect

Posts by NotDickDiver

Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del I think my eyeglasses are of these frames. Will check for the clip ons ... Edit: I have these one Your glasses look identical. Now on to finding those clip ons.
Quote: Originally Posted by team3d These are hands down the best looking Ray-Ban glasses I have ever seen. You have to come with the model name or it will be hell to pay. Internet style.
Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 If your idea of a party is mean-spirited ridicule of other people, I am fucking thrilled you and I don't run in the same social circles. Mean-spirited ridicule? Maybe you are reading too much into things. But if it occurs, I do agree with you.
Quote: Originally Posted by jordansmith123 What we wore for NYE Sorry, these were the best photos we had. Plastic cups? Jeez louise. Why do so many statesiders find glasses appalling? It is truly beyond me. Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 Is there a particular reason to ridicule people who post fit picts in this thread? If you don't like what they are wearing but having nothing constructive to say to them,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Back from our cruise to the Mexican Riviera... awesome time. Nice. When I go to the "riviera" of some war-torn third world country I will make sure to post pictures. Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 Phat, that face doesn't flatter those glasses. Fixed it for you
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. On RAI in 1985. Enough said.
Quote: Originally Posted by UrbanComposition A Blue & Grey Day Although the overall combination is nice, the cut away collar probably is not the one for someone with your head shape. It makes everything seem off balance. Look at mafoofan and how he wears his stuff. He counters a probably not ideal body shape with smart tailoring, with an usual excellent result. Just imagine him with a cut away collar, or very fitted suit... *shrugs* I...
Edit: double post.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fraiche This is the gayest challenge I've ever seen among straight men. (I am so subscribed.) +1 Handbags at dawn
Quote: Originally Posted by Prince of Paisley Of all the schools in all the world, how many colours are left to us plebs to legitimately wear? I think this "rule" is pretty preposterous in a day and age where universities are more like sausage factories than colleges of a select and learned brethren. And honestly, I think the likelihood of ever been challenged for wearing the school colours of someone else's alma mater whilst strolling around a big...