or Connect

Posts by NotDickDiver

Oh lord.
I strongly disagree.To my eyes the jacket, fabric/patch/buttons and all look great. It looks comfortable, and it is not often they do on pictures.
Sure, I am no great contributor on this site, but I will say this, nothing of this combination seems right. It may be the picture that is doing it injustice, but as far as I can tell the jacket looks loose, the red in the jacket, shirt and tie seems to crash or is overpowering, and I really think the knot is wrong with that collar.
I am sorry to say that those shoes look awful. And the shirt/tie/shoe colour combination really does not work out. You are, in my opinion at least, one of the best contributors on SF, but this ensemble is a write off.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_5uVdy5YmAFirst thing that came to my mind when I saw this sorry crew.
Quote: Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix A similar combination with another thought for a square, entirely: Very nice. I am usually not a fan of multi-striped shirts, but you make it (the whole combination) look appealing.
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast A couple of fit pics from the past week: Only took one jacket with me, and it was linen, hence the heavy sleeve wrinkling. Looking good, sir. Rome is excellent in May. Hope you had a good time.
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger I think most people who frequent this thread like seeing the Italian spread collars, and the work on those shirts is well known to be exceptional. I also think the sheer quantity of what Spoo posted has something to do with it as well. I still don´t get it. Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Six Dege & Skinner (Robert Whittaker) bespoke shirts in Simonnot-Godard voile,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley It is beyond me why no one have commented on these. These just look fantastic. At the same time, why all the praise for the overstock shirts spoo presents and not a word on these? The average member of this forum never stops to amaze.
Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido Crossing stripes * I had a whole lot of "multi-quotes" to answer tonight, but I'm tired & need my Horlicks Very nice, as usual, but I would have gone for a subtler tie as I find this overpowering.