or Connect

Posts by NAMOR

He was a on a tear for a couple months last season before going down to a nagging injury. But still managed to play 70+ games each of the last 2 years. Appears to be a nice fit in Indiana wish him the best
lakers allowed both ed davis and jordan hill to walk and replaced them with an older, slower hibbert bass combo? smh, loved davis
For your consideration a pair of shell cordovan Alden shortwing balmoral wingtips made on the m75 last. Fit and shape is similar to the plaza last but runs a touch wide. Will fit a wide 10 or a true 10.5. 1st quality, Worn less then a dozen time, light wear on outsole. Superficial markings to the uppers. Made from a beautiful brownish shade of horween color 8 shell cordovan, Color resembles a dark brown or an alden cigar. Pics taken in full sun and shadow to show the...
cant believe these are still here
Thanks guys this is indeed a leathersoul makeup. I swapped the flat alden laces for thin round vass laces. Very difficult to lace flat laces (and keep them flat) with the blind eyelets
Ceeegar boots
yeah he belongs to that JJ reddick, morisson class of players. players who hold college records for some of the highest single season ppg averages, and were drafted in the lottery but the success never transferred to nba. i guess reddick is the brightspot?
kings let him walk in free agency, and we overpay everyone
Gotcha! Enjoy your c width Barrie. I dream of a world with more c width Barrie
where the fuck is c.hayes? the man took a bullet in is leg his last stint with rockets