or Connect

Posts by NAMOR

interesting, good to know! some of the cotton padding that provides the "shock absorption" might get stuck to the bottom but you can be extra careful by pushing it back with a credit card as you peel away the leather pad. could you snap a pic if you could? id be curious to see what it says
they look legit to me. i think trickers calls those the stephy boot. you can remove the heel pad and will find the last number and size stamped to the insole if those are fake then id like to make an investment in a knock-off maker of authentic trickers
man someone is going to get an amazing boot (p.s. i hope its you shouldaville. goyser nst bros )
damn why sell? too big?
size 7 paraffin jacket http://www.ebay.com/itm/182011240591?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 looking to trade for SS outerwear in 6 or 7. shirts in a 7
Trade your Stephan Schneider gear for better fitting Stephan Schneider gear. Minimize your loses, infuse the wardrobe with some new threads, all while transaction with freindly, fellow fabric-philes.
yeah it would seem so. but the only thing my pair of roy boots can accommodate is a larger foot
oh really? so you took 1/2 size smaller than typical trickers sizing? brilliant!
man, they look great! how did you get them to fit? damn
Thorpedo boots