or Connect

Posts by NAMOR

@Farhad19620 those fantastic. what a boot! how do you like the fit compared to 202 and 64?
^ thanks for the heads up. I was actually referring to the pants
this wasnt very nice of you. now i have to spend the working day distracted as i try and search for a similar pair. insanely cool stuff thanks for posting
Thank you sir that was very helpful
^ interesting. do you that a g width instead of sizing up from f? could i ask what sizes you take in EG/GG and other vass lasts?
For your consideration a lightly used pair of Alden captoe blucher made built for Brooks Brothers. Made on double leather outsole, matching flat welt and dark edge trim. Outsoles are in great condition, with minor heel drag. Made with very high quality shell cordovan pieces with a tight smooth surface. Evidenced by high shine that achieved with just few moments of brushing. Rubber topy added to extend life of outsole and for added traction. Uppers are in great condition...
Bamp
Excellent! What width are these?
Ahh gotcha thanks for the feedback. Just got refunded through paypal only after i escalated to a claim. And to think i was gripping about slow service
bro, nothing. nothing at all. he said he would follow up during the weekend and that was both 3+ weeks and 3 emails ago. so i went straight to paypal. im beginning to feel like tom hanks on castaway. wilson!!! has anyone heard anything from him in the past few weeks. i hope he is atleast in good health. id hate to be berating a dead man