or Connect

Posts by NAMOR

^ nice! speaking of which, teak parade boot on retricker uk 9
suns have a nice legacy with top notch pg: kJ, nash,and now the 3 headed monster
Yeah I heard it sucked, members here said the same but I watched it hoping for better.Big hero 6 I hear is good. Will need to check it out
How could the book inspire such a poor adaptation? The script was tone def and uninspired. Drama actors trying to crack jokes. God bless them they tried. Even the all star case couldn't save them. If anything it handicapped them by creating the expectation of a better film. The characters lacked any and all chemistry. Funny scenes bombed when they should have popped, punch lines fizzled when they should have snapped, and for a ww2 flick it lacked any all emotion or depth....
Monuments fucking sucked. Gawd clooney fucked this one. As Kaplan would say 0/5
Monuments men... Hmmmmmm I stuck with it only because I love ww2 films. Wanted more from it. Could have been so much better. I say that only because it was lacking in so many ways :/
Nice. Wearing my barbour barra jacket today. Actually, started day off with sns and then switched to barbour in the noon. Mr Rogers would be proud
solid prices, glws
whats nuts is that this time last year the once #3 seed hawks had already lost horford and were slowly sinking to the dark, pitch-black abyss that is the eastern conference playoff race. at one point, even the "surging", lowly knicks thought they might have a chance if atlanta dropped out. and then this year hawks happened. i havent looked at any team records on most improved record but i have a hunch hawks are in the ballpark
you live in FL? just send it to me for safe keep and storage until you get to NY