or Connect

Posts by NAMOR

@in stitches im banging my head against the keyboard here hoping i got this youre a tough man to find
im trying to reply but i keep getting an error message im on internet explorer :/
thanks for the tip. i love the shrunken buffalo leather. how do you plan on wearing the grey brown derby?
those look slick, congrats! i was eyeing that same pair. how did you size? you purchased lasted zonkey trees? i have had no problems with the leather laces. i prefer them over the cotton ones.
IS! Ill take it please if its available!
@ JS @ Tifosi i love the shoes. i dislike the mindless and increasingly misinformed or uneducated opinions of the internet: broad sweeping statements, poor brand comparisons and value judgments. Sf surely isnt immune to this. gah. i know ive done the same, with 18,000+ posts ive probably done it more than most. but still you cant help but bang your head against the wall
its not a fight with you tifosi. i love my eg and carmina alike. i think maybe need to get banned from this site. could we vote me off the island? i find my tone is increasingly skeptical and negative. like a job ive outgrown, i feel like i need to move on. but i dont know what else id do with myself while taking a shit
^ EG build quailty isnt $600 better thats for fucking sure. Eg wont last longer either. they only feel $600 better because we've paid $600 moreit is crazy.the 25% carmina suede ucap mto downpayment is less than $100
im curious, what carmina have you owned? and how would you compare it to your EG? i recall patrik saying that Carmina is one of the best values in shoe. i completely agree with him
+1. really unheard of before skoak. class acts all the around. not even a tint of pretentiousness. unusual for a high end luxury retailer