or Connect

Posts by NAMOR

these were a 45f and too big. i reordered an osloer boot in p2 goyser in 44.5G width and the fit was perfectgood luck and welcome to vass
yeah goyser absolutely adds volume to the shoe. i would say its equivalent to adding at least 1 width or a 1/4 size
i would say youre a 44.5F in the P2 last (assuming no goyser)
with any other maker i have this reaction. the exception of course is stephan schneider; the man is a cloth magician, and I actually prefer the nylon blends over the luxurious cashmere. nylon blends drapes better and typically look and feel interesting to the touch. like the dude said, when the fabric is strong, you dont have to recreate the trouser
@Deusis i love all your shell posts. its becoming too hard to keep up with the likes
drop to $450
hmmm i dont understand what you mean
that shell valway was made in the spirit of the eg galway; upper is made from a single piece of material. the "captoe" is faux captoe stitchingthe pair of trickers on the right are captoes (a seperate piece of leather creates the captoe)the valway boot wears and creases like a plain toe. if i infer from GuP's post, he wanted to see how a plain toe (made from a single piece) ages. i hope the pic helps
thanks for the update. some of my vass have this issue. its a little annoying. but they recently fixed the problem and it makes a world of difference. maybe the g width wide shaft is to accomodate a thick sock (a very thick sock)