or Connect

Posts by NAMOR

Youre a good man Roger
^ said it once already and ill say it again, hot damn those are nice A couple recent additions: Vass cigar shell valway and tarnsjo shaft Trickers cipresso cordovan punch captoe
im waiting for that record to go down so i can then quote my prophetic words. but fuck, will someone atleast put the breaks on this warriors team? im beginning to dislike them because they are too good. turning into a real, no good player haterthis was weird
Man vass really stepped it up. They always had quality shoes, but now with the newer, more classicially english designs, theyve really distinguished themselves. Absolutely the best value in shoes today
Bravo, bravo sir
I tried my pair on recently in the hope that my recent weight gain translated to larger feet. But alas they still fit big and now im just fatter
Why arent there more pics of the navy shell roy boot? We had like 25 participants on that gmto
youre obviously flogging your crap here (and in other threads) and its becoming annoying. i didnt say anything at first because I chalked it up to someone with curious taste. but i can only look at those awful shoes so many times before my feelings of dislike and annoyance turn to antipathy. be gone you shoe pimp
thanks gents. hard to question vass' judgment. i think they made an easy wearing boot. the specs i wanted - if done exactly how I specified - would have made the boot slightly challenging to wear. i might throw some dark brown shoe cream on tarnsjo leather. or not
ino68, those are nice! which last? i agree with rogerp, they do remind me of eg utah calf and thats a good look. maybe slight burnish to captoe and heel counters but i wouldnt do much more