or Connect

Posts by NAMOR

thanks! jeans are by nn07 called the overdye james slim fit?
thanks man. the vass p2 last version looks alot like the alden cigar nst version that leathersoul released several years ago. i noticed that the vass pair has black edge trim (would have liked brown instead) but i guess the shoe maker thought it would be a better match for the black rubber commando sole.
i was told it would be standard on all models (regardless of last) going forward but again double check. the u last already had the slim leg opening.
drop from $250 to $225
tanks guys!vass started using a slimmer shaft for their boots and im thoroughly pleased with the design. my previous p2 last and r last boots had a leg opening that was so generous i was able to fit 2 fingers along the ankle and still lace close the lacing. now they fit much better around the ankle without sacrificing any of the comfort
For your considerate a new pair of viberg x nigel cabourn chukkas built on the 110 last. Tagged a size 10, should fit a US 11. Made in a vintage tan roughout suede and finished with a white vibram sole and leather laces. Brand new without box, will ship with Viberg boot bags Feel free to contact me with any questions or offers. Will be shipped inside of a separate box to ensure they arrive to you in new condition. Included in the price is usps priority mail and tracking....
Thanks man inspired by the Zimmerman boot http://www.zimmermannkim.com/backup/blog/2013/03/06/vass-osloer-high-boot-in-antique-cognac-boxcalf/ @janoy89 yeah as gdl203 mentioned a few pages ago vass is currently offer ending cigar and this is a pretty accurate representation of it ime
^ha that too! osloer in cigar brown shell p2 last
congrats! looking forward to picsi wanna dress like justin when i grow up! great combo
Alden 4065 again More black shell