or Connect

Posts by NAMOR

why? simply because both are space movies in back-to-back years? 12 years a slave followed Lincoln and won best picture
nice rasual butler pick up btw. i got lucky with kyle singler in my other league. how good it feels!
ill be pulling for CB and i look forward to whatever new complaint arises
damn dude, what a royal pain-i wish i was playing you next week
good look regg. im bummed out to hell, would love to get on the SS bandwagon with a smile does anyone here wear their merino (with liner) buttoned up and not look pregnant?
I might piggy back on an existing order and that order is a norvegese beast with Hippo!!!!! Or elephant!!!!! Zoinks
Size 7 merino. Not that all excited about fit please let me know if you have a 6 available for trade or purchase
Looking to trade this size 7 overcoat for a size 6. Would consider any color way depending of course on condition, color, shipping, etc http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/exclusive-merino-coat-reissue-in-heavyweight-grey-melton-wool-with-charcoal-knit-liner.html
Bro let's see updated pics of the double monks that shrunken calf (buffalo?) was rediculous
what would you guys think of this chukka in a hard wearing, course looking leather like shrunken buffalo? i think i would like it better without captoe