or Connect

Posts by NAMOR

^ and comfy as hell like wearing a bear hug
is that costner nipple action i see? zoinks hackman and i share the same expression
thanks for the rec this looks interesting never heard of it beforewatched gravity last night enjoyed it very much. this after watching interstellar just the week before. these 2 films really awakened an appreciate for space and the appreciation of the unknown and discovery of it.I thought gravity was beautifully made and directed. alfonso cuaron deserved every ounce of that award
Happen to be wearing the uk11 rain last boots today. You can see the large instep in action it also doesnt help that the ankle is unlined but it sure does make for a comfy boot. hats off to GF for coming up with this makeup
skanky with too many tanins and oaky overload. burns fast, crashes harder. like cheap indian petrol
man i couldnt get simpson last to work. i sized down 1/2 from my US size and it was too long. when i sized 1 down (same with Robert) it was too tight. Youre right about Rain last having a large instep (its also a touch wider than regular width). i ended up sizing down 1.5 sizes from my US size so I take a UK10.5. my carmina sizes: All boots or shell unless otherwise stated Rain UK10.5 Robert UK11 Oscar UK10.5 Inca UK11 (calf double monk) Alcudia UK11.5 Forest...
nice price. glws!
youre collection i want to see. nuanced and well balanced like a good vino im sure. my collection is just bold and gets you drunk after a couple of drinks
yeah rain is carminas best last imo. as day tripper mentioned, its very well balanced and one of the best soft square lasts available from anyone. up there with gg mh71 and alden plaza imo