or Connect

Posts by NAMOR

Bunch of role players just beat the Pelicans Rubio Kawhi Maccullum Yeeeeee
I hate calf, I hate suede, cordovan is best! And then I tried vass calf and suede both are so comfortable. Buttery softCordovan has to be the most uncomfortable leather for shoes. I can't believe we have for years been buying the hype that cordovan is supreme. I feel responsible for the death of many horses
is that what he said after he missed that dumb iso jumper from the top of the key with less than 30 seconds to play? i hope the bulls drop the guy after the season. he clearly isnt the same player he was as mvp yet he commands the same attention and touches. or so he thinks. i dont want rose shooting anything outside of the key. but his dribble penetrating endangers him for another injury. too much headache. he needs a change of scenery where he can get knocked down a peg...
Another hour has passed. Bump to the top
During the past 6 months, I've enjoyed the makeups in this thread tremendously. Really inspiring too
Looks great I love it, good design. Lots of stuff going on but doesn't look or feel overdone. I also like that the shaft dip (}) isn't as low as on my valways; similar to the shoegazing Valway.
Those are absolutely fantastic. What size are they?
everyone get the app and communicate with smack talk from the app. please
totally! lovely combo, great socks. wish california had the climate for such a hearty combo. most of the time im stuck with thin socks
nice shoes, great price