or Connect

Posts by NAMOR

^ thank you sir. drop to $350
lovely. the 3636 last is both under appreciated and under utilized and looks especially good on a boot. i recently placed a mto order and regret not going with the 3636
that purple touch. oh dang. the eyelets are the perfect size (not too big). shell resembles the yoda boot. curious to see what it looks like in person. and the contrast tonal stitching! now lets hope it fits
party like its 1997
Drop to $575 for new 1st quality and possible never to be seen again navy shell boot
incredible! amazing! now i have to go about my day pretending i didnt see this
the fabrics from this collection are mind blowingly good. this collection is going down in the record books
it is shell might fit a little larger! @andrel42
For your consideration a pair of Crockett & Jones Handgrade "boswell" bluchers. Made from some of the finest calfskin ive eve seen and touched. Very smooth and tight grain, perfect for high shine. Built on double leather outsole and matching flat welt. Uppers are in excellent condition, one small mark on the left shoe but its only surface level. Leather outsoles have some toe drag but heels and leather outsole have a lot of life left. Double leather outsole is about at...
For your consideration a very light used pair of RLPL boots in soft rugged leather. Made in Italy, built on a rugged yet lightweight rubber outsole. Finished off with metal eyelets, leather laces, and matching leather kilties. Boots have been worn less than 5 times. Tagged a 11.5. Fits true to size in me experience. WIll ship with Ralph Lauren Bags. Priority Mail included comes with tracking