or Connect

Posts by NAMOR

yo, yeah trickers was shut down last week and this week as well
I want to play
Great stuff on this page @Watchman your boots turned out absolutely incredible. I am typically averse to light colored balmorals but your pair rocks @minthe glad you went with Julian. I know he isn't very popular around here but I love his work and haven't seen a pair I didn't like. A couple of years ago I was fortunate enough to grab a pair he made for RRL. They look casual but have all the details of refined, high end shoe maker
Photos, even shitty photos of the MRT would me love to see
Are you sure? Where did you read about that? When I showed my doctor the photo he said I had cancer of the foot and that he would need to amputate my legs (he is also a size 12). Doctor is know for his lighthearted humor
Check out this Post http://www.styleforum.net/t/85589/the-official-alden-thread/59520_20#post_6584146
Someone was asking about plaza last boots creasing patterns. Ime captoe creases are more pronounced than on the wingtip. As jhcam eluded to the wingtip pattern minimizes the creasing. My plaza wingtip boots shoe minimal crease but the color 8 is has these peculiar side creasing that are distinctly lighter. I'm alittle worried actually ^this pic was taken after 2nd wear
that has been my understanding and experience as well