or Connect

Posts by NAMOR

i had it listed last year for like $200 or $250?.. no one kopped and by then my senses returned to me.
dude i havent worn the plain jacket in over a year!!!! when i pulled the merino out to take photos i saw the plain jacket sitting on the ground all by itself :/
hello, yes its been listed i dont want to detract from the thread but ive posted measurements of this size 6 merino
ding, ding. they are nice. but uk11 feels short on me. kwhite what size are yours?
grey navy vertical gradient merino for posterity
For your consideration a very lightly used 100% wool Stephan Schneider Merino Coat from Frozen Waves. Size 6. Worn less than a dozen time. In excellent condition. Unlined sleeves, lined body, removable hood. Wool is medium weight with a nice soft drape. Great chance to get the fabled coat from SS's most popular collection. Not looking for any trades at this time. Just looking to recoup funds Measurements (with hood): Chest: 23" Shoulder: 19" Sleeve from shoulder:...
For your consideration a new pair of Trickers Suede Chukkas made for Superdenim. Boots are brand new, simply been tried on and condition reflects that. Comes with box and Bags. Description from superdenim: Superdenim teams up with Trickers to design an exclusive Brown Gaucho Suede Chukka Boot. This model is made with a slimmer soul and lower heel perfect for smart or casual wear. Limited Stock. - Brown Suede Upper - Unlined - Made in UK - Single leather flex welt sole -...
to me, the superboot on the 4497 is the "it" boot from trickers. well done. you got cotto?
picked up some unlined suede chukkas. for whatever reason they feel tight. probably because they lack a structured toe box. odd because 4444 last is pretty generous
zoinks those look great. looks like 4497