or Connect

Posts by NAMOR

lazy piece of shit
Carmina for Epaulet Double monk captoe shoe made on the Inca Last. Made from a lovely shade of saddle shell cordovan. Built on a single leather channeled sole, features purple lining and silver buckles. Lots of nice details made on Carmina's premier last. Worn about a dozen times, otherwise in great, well-conditioned shape. Slight burnishing to the toes. Shoes have been well taken care of from day one. Heel and toe taps installed on day one. And rubber topy as well....
i want to smash bread every time someone on this thread asks for vass info when its available direct from vass. youre responsible for the death of many breads!
^ thank you sir. drop to $350
lovely. the 3636 last is both under appreciated and under utilized and looks especially good on a boot. i recently placed a mto order and regret not going with the 3636
that purple touch. oh dang. the eyelets are the perfect size (not too big). shell resembles the yoda boot. curious to see what it looks like in person. and the contrast tonal stitching! now lets hope it fits
party like its 1997
Drop to $575 for new 1st quality and possible never to be seen again navy shell boot
incredible! amazing! now i have to go about my day pretending i didnt see this
the fabrics from this collection are mind blowingly good. this collection is going down in the record books