Posts by NAMOR

f last is like a turkey sandwich, and u last feels likes a turkey sandwich with alfalfa and no mayo
^ thanks doc! Closeup of the tarnsjo (hope ive spelled that correctly since ive used it multiple times today :/)
Tarnsjo pebble and cigar shell cordovan The tarnsjo is very thin, almost thinner than the lining and very soft to the touch. Ideal for shaft imo
yes
older dudes, dating themselves with with these apples to oranges comparison of previous generation HOF's to average current NBA players. though ill give you credit for atleast comparing players of the same position, so your brain cells arent completely dead from all the shit youve abused your bodies with. yay older dudes. now lets talk about how awesome your music is
bah shame. flast? cigar dark brown cordovan?
can you spot it from any other angles? i guess is it as obvious from other angles? i wouldnt pay retail on the defect if i knew it existed before hand
spotted a lovely pair of shell boots. my gerd i wont say who made them for fear of retribution for my family and windshield
damn thats cheap! hoit1981, none of your excuses that a killer price
i recall you sizing uk to uk 11.5? what size did you get? i think they might fit @hoit1981 lets work something out