or Connect

Posts by calmbomb

Michael Kors cotton unstructered blazer. This is a really comfortable, great spring/summer blazer. The medium fits me perfectly and I'm normally a 40S jacket size. Sleeves have no buttons so tailoring is easy if needed.
These are in good shape, barely worn. The leather could use some conditioning. The footbed is padded and more comfortable than most drivers I've seen.
These are worn but still in good condition. I upgraded to rancourts or I wouldn't be selling. Size 9. I'm usually a 9.5 in AE and most shoes, and these fit well with socks on. Never worn barefoot. Does no include shoe trees. 70$ OBO
Barely worn, excellent condition.
I have this jacket in grey that is NWOT and essentially unworn. Just tried on in my apartment. It's quite warm and fairly slim fitting. I'm 5'9" and 165 and usually wear a medium shirt, 40 jacket and this fits very well. Just too warm for what I wanted it for and think I want a more navy styled peacoat. http://www.wilsonsleather.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11389812&cp=2446814.3189114.3636918&parentPage=family I can take actual pics on request.
on hold pending funds
uploading the only pics i have for now. Sorry about the delay, Tday traveling and all
I'll get measurements and pictures tonight. I'm a very standard 40s suit coat size and I don't usually need much tailoring. This fits me well and would easily go over a suit for me. I did get it so it's a bit more fitted. A 38 on me would have allowed more layering/winter layers but I thought the body was too boxy and loose.
I picked up a Barbour Bedale at their warehouse sale for 250$. I'm just not digging it style wise so my loss is your gain. Tags are still on it, essentially unworn, I've only tried it on in the house. I'm selling it for what I paid and I'm going to take the hit for shipping. Let me know and this is OBO Pictures on request
I don't really like the fabric cuff inside the sleeve and I wish it was a bit longer, and I would prefer a small collar. Nothing wrong with the coat but I can't seem to vibe with the style