or Connect

Posts by DeliciousFruits

Drop
I bought a pair of chinos from skyline and I'm very satisfied with the purchase. Great communication and fast shipping. Highly recommended.
Added Generic Surplus shoes, WWM pants sold.
or Underneath a black EG Andover? Or would an olive vest not work with a black jacket?
Drop
bump
All prices include shipping inside US. I will ship internationally, just ask about the rates. Unless you pay by gift, add 4% to price. I ship next business day and provide tracking. I accept reasonable offers. Barbour Olive zip vest, size US 34. New with tags. Thin, but very warm vest; good for layering. 17" p2p 27 1/2" down the back from collar to bottom Retail: $110 Price: $50->$45->$40 shipped Vintage Black Suede Rockford ankle boots, made in Italy...
I'm looking for any quilted vests in Olive, Gray, Black or Blue. I'll be wearing it as a middle layer, so I'm only interested in thin vests. Also, no collars. I like Barbour, but I'm not picky. Thanks!
Anyone have any experience with the pants from Woolrich Woolen Mills? I'm concerned about the fit; I'm looking at a pair from YOOX, and they look kinda baggy: http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/WOOLRI..._salessample80
I'm looking for a Wool EG Andover Jacket in XS, either the herringbone or plaid pattern. I bought a Small Wool herringbone Andover from a SF member, and it's a little too big on me. Hopefully we could trade my too large jacket for your too small one, but I'm willing to pay cash as well.