or Connect

Posts by ThomSquared

I know I am... I can't withhold my hatred for them though, they are so fucking careless, and the hoops you have to jump through to find a decent human being in their "overgoods department" is mind boggling./rant
Wow... Thanks so much for all the input gents, apparently I didn't know jack shit about international shipping and all of the legalities behind it. Just an update on my issue, FedEx ended claiming that the items were "lost" and that nothing was ever shipped, TBS responded back and advised that they would handle the FedEx claim from this point forward and that they could re-send the "lost" items expedited and insured right away. Those dudes at TBS are a real class act,...
So I'm currently experiencing my first ever "lost package" ordeal in my 31 years of existence... Placed my usual order with TBS and they used their normally unbelievably efficient FedEx International service and after realizing that my package was stuck in Tennessee (main customs hub) for about 5 days I finally called and was advised that my package was empty and that it arrived without any contents inside (tampered box & missing contents)... Opened an investigation and...
Congratulations Mike and Adele!... Time for Baby MTO Programs?
From the Sales thread... Gentleman... I'm about to send back some Common Projects Achilles Low's in size 45 in the Navy/White Sole colorway by tomorrow or Friday if anybody is interested in them, I got them for the sale price on Norse Store $225. Wanted give the SF Fam an opportunity before they go back to the trenches and disappear in the Norse abyss. (fucking idiots)
Gentleman... I'm about to send back some Common Projects Achilles Low's in size 45 in the Navy/White Sole colorway by tomorrow or Friday if anybody is interested in them, I got them for the sale price on Norse Store $225. Wanted give the SF Fam an opportunity before they go back to the trenches and disappear in the Norse abyss. (fucking idiots)
So I finally received my order from NorseStore after nearly a month and of course they sent me the wrong size... I almost want to just keep the fucking shoes because of how torturous I imagine the return/refund process is going to be. NEVER AGAIN.
Fuck, I had a feeling spring was going to be insane with all this new EPLA stuff... When is that EPLA distressed denim western shirt due in? Also, any chance of a restock of the Caramel Double Monk?
Also... Today I'm wearing Royal Oud.
Really really stupid question but I have to ask... Has anybody purchased any Creed scents from Amazon? I only ask because somebody gave me a very nice amount on a gift card and I can't think of anything else I need outside of cologne replenishment. Should I be wary of fakes? Any sellers/stores you guys recommend?