or Connect

Posts by ThomSquared

Just got the Harlot and White Skittles in, the Harlot's are fantastic, definitely keeping these, the fit and the color (I've been on the hunt for a darker ripped denim) are just perfect. Can't say the same for the White Skittles, I definitely like the uniqueness of them but I cannot help but feel like I'm in a boy band when I am wearing them, the pinkish blueish hues across the white denim just screams N'Sync to me, definitely returning these. I am just patiently waiting...
NVM, figured it out.
Need to get a few Filson duffles for an upcoming trip, if anybody has any leads whatsoever on a Filson sale I'd greatly appreciate it.
Just received both of the denim shorts I ordered in black and coast denim, both in size 32. The black are MUCH slimmer than the coast but are rather stretchy, which makes them fit well, only problem is they almost seem too skinny.
You're probably right but... I'm thinking this might just be a good excuse to throw them up on classifieds for retail, so I can get some more $ for JE F/W.
God damnit, don't think I am going to be able to fit these size 30 Springs... Anybody else notice the difference in fit/sizing on these than all of the other denim?
Tempted by the Rider's Jacket but not sure if the XL would be too big... I am typically a Large in everything JE, any barrell chested dudes have experience with the sizing on the rider jacket?
Need some running shoes and was looking at the Pegasus 33, do any of you guys have experience with the sizing? I'm typically an 11 in most sneakers but am a 12 in Metcon 2's that I use for the gym, do these run similar to the metcon's?
PSA If any of you gents are looking for the Indigo & Old Gold Linen Check Shirt or the Powergrid Plaid Shirt in a size Medium I bought both on final sale and sadly I can’t button either one of them up they are so tight, rather than throw them somewhere in my closet or save them as father’s day gifts/brother in law bday gifts I figured I’d offer them up here. Can cover shipping and even knock off some $ if anybody is interested.
Any chance this sick charcoal co-mix color ever ends up as a u-neck?