or Connect

Posts by ThomSquared

What future pieces? Haven't both sweaters released?
Uhhh... It's a nice sweater?
Well, at least the Kake assumption got me to the office on time for once.
I was just thinking how similar these look to those airport sweaters... I wore both of my airport sweaters weekly during the fall, such a timeless piece, can't believe Kanye had anything to do with it.
I got the black and olive pigtails... Was on the fence about Grey, got way too much of that color in my closet at the moment.
I just took my normal size Large like I do in Mercer tee's... Hopefully it fits.
The thermal is elongated and is roughly around 5 to 6 inches longer than the hoodie, the curve at the hem of the thermal really compliments the crop at the bottom of the hoodie though so I LOVE the look, especially the same color/different material look. I threw it on with myHanoi's, SLP boots and a Schott jacket and got some compliments.Really sucks about my reaction to the dye though, may even need to see a dermatologist because of it.
Got my OS hoodies and Thermal's late last week and decided to wear both the Black hoody and the long sleeve henley for a slightly chilly night out under a leather jacket and while it looked great and felt awesome I sadly did not obey the pre-washing instructions, this caused some pretty gnarly dark stains on my inner arms, elbows, neckline and armpits, also since wearing them on Saturday I was able to get the coloring off in the shower but now my arm pits have formed some...
What's everybody's experience with JE returns? I submitted my request to process a return/store credit a while back and haven't received any correspondence, obviously don't want to send products back unless they have gone through whatever technical process they need to go through, but I really want to get these products back so I can get store credit for more season 7 pieces asap.
Yeah guys, don't fret on Union, one of the pride and joy boutique's in Los Angeles. Great place with unique stuff.