or Connect

Posts by ThomSquared

Is anybody else sick to death of Inneva's?
Been trying the Pitch Black hoodie in a L for an hour and some change, inventory issues at check out... Fuck it, back to Mr. Porter and Ssense.
JSteel, thanks for posting those... I just ordered my size Large Bedford in Black Moleskin via Context's sale... Based on your pictures I obviously made a fantastic decision, can't wait!. This will be my 3rd Bedford purchase in the last 4 months (among other EG pieces), I think I'm officially addicted.
Yeah, I myself am contemplating whether or not I should even bother waking up at 6am on my day off, the last few Ssense sales took at least an hour or two to even load and a little more time to add anything to a cart.
I just realized that the fair isle blazer I purchased on Rakuten was listed as pre-owned, I hope I don't receive something that's been worn a bit too much, the listing itself is rather confusing and the communication with that shop via Rakuten has been just as bad. *fingers crossed*
Holy shit, I've had my eyes on that one... Just placed the order, hopefully it goes through. I have never purchased through Rakuten... Thank you so much Fycus.
I'm typically not a beast for codes but I really want something (for once) at steven alan and have been holding off for this god forsaken 15% they give you when you sign up... Its been 3 weeks and nothing, anybody know what this newsletter code us?
Thanks for the heads up! Anything else of note in the shipment?
If I wasn't expecting a hungover purchase of the Leffot #8 Naval Boot I would have made a drunken Alden purchase as well...
Just put in a drunk Cedar Lavender check Rivet order... Damn that shit feels good.