or Connect

Posts by ThomSquared

I don’t know… I’ve lived in the Silverlake/Los Feliz area for years and really find that people from other parts of town (mainly the valley) constantly criticize the area and talk about hipster this and hipster that, I think you kind of get over all that nonsense once you are out in the area having a good time, there are tons of really good bars/restaurants and concert venues and it’s a really cheap Uber ride away from DTLA/Hollywood. Not sure what the rents have been...
It looks like they got the navy but at least I got a price point of $525. Thanks for that!
Does anybody know whether or not a stateside shop has received the Black Wool/Cashmere Shop Coat. Thinking of buying out right from TBB but GBP conversion is a little pricey, wondering how much the retail is stateside as well.
If anybody has a Black or Dune U-Neck in a size Large PLEASE let me know... Been trying to find these for a good while now with no luck.
Was the Curve U-Neck in Dune exclusive to the JE website?
The fabric is amazing, I'm thinking about taking it to my tailor, but worst case scenario my brother in law gets it for his birthday next week, my brother in law that wears Express dress shirts to work... This would instantly be the best shirt he's ever owned.
Yep
If anyone struck out on the Turquoise/Brown size Large linen shirt from the private sale, I just got mine and although it is unbelievably gorgeous it is WAY too big so it's gotta go... PM me if interested.
Anybody got any leads on a Navy Kalamkari Balloon pant in a size Medium?
Wondering the same thing