or Connect

Posts by hugh51271

Thanks for the replies. I assume from some of the replies that the same points when having a suit jacket made applies for the Sports Coat. I have tried a few on and they don't fit properly. But the ones I tried on all had no lining and the padding in the shoulder was barely there.
Quote: Originally Posted by spoozy Epic fail....oh Lapo. I like the jacket. Anyone know what it is?
I'm thinking about a sports coat. It will be tailored. It would be my first. Thus I have no experience with them. What is the typical construction regarding shoulders, lining, length, shape, fused, semi fused, canvassed etc? cheers.
Quote: Originally Posted by hermes man recently Burberry Prorsum and Gucci .. and many other fashion houses have some nice military style and fashion .. they do look awesome but i am wondering does it really look normal in the street? or do they look too poserish ? i want to be stylish and fashionable but i woudlt want be labeled as wannabe hope to get some feed back because i think they look cool... Photos are...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fishball Sorry, no shop are selling dainite sole in HK. Is there anywhere online one can purchase them? Annadale post some images of your shoes. cheers.
I am getting sick of seeing the ubiquitous way people are tying their scarfs - as in the above photo.
An old one, but a nice look I think. Anyone know what that is in his tie? A tie pin? Not seen that before. Does it involve placing a hole in your tie?
Whenever I see this guy I think he's just come out of hospital after being involved in a car crash:
Quote: Originally Posted by afterglow I made a few phone calls today and spoke to the proprietors personally. I got the following prices for a CMT suit, fully canvassed. Peter Lee quoted me HKD3,500 for a jacket, HKD1,100 for pants and HKD1,200 for a vest. Y William Yu wanted HKD5,000 for the suit, HKD1,300 for a vest. Gordon Yao wants HKD7,500 for the suit, HKD 2,200 for a vest. All were very nice and accommodating. I'm surprised that...
I have had a couple of suits made here. I was fairly happy. I was firm with him and as I visit there every three months it took a couple of visits with modifications before the suits were what I required. He had no issues taking time to modify anything and wasn't trying to push the sale. I have found that in Thailand when you have the clothing, if you say nothing they won't do anything. I am toying with the idea of taking my own fabric next time. Never had...