or Connect

Posts by hugh51271

Quote: Originally Posted by apropos An intervention for Dan Trepanier (source: http://dieworkwear.tumblr.com/post/5...-dan-trepanier) This video springs to mind: Being a Dickhead's Cool IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not...
One thing I noticed when I first/last went to Barcelona and Madrid for that matter, was the locals made more effort to dress well (oir in their case normal). There were no shorts, T-shirts or flip-flops in sight. It definitely rubbed off on me. I leave them at the beach unless I am throwing out rubbish, doing work around the house or painting. That was 13 years ago mind.
Quote: Originally Posted by ndw I think Ferry's suit looks good and I like the colour. What I don't like is when 3 button jackets are made to look like two button jackets by ironing the label. The other photo - the guy on the left looks like an extra from the Malcolm X film by Spike Lee. A 1950s Harlem pimp.
Stumbled upon this. Looks like he borrowed his Dad's suit from the 70s. Dreadful:
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast James, going donnish, for a visit to a Library: Pretty good, really, despite it being a bit precious to dress up in a cord suit just because he's visiting a library. Are his shoes like that as a result of someone pissing on his shoes in the bathroom? He looks OK here, but I can't take this guy seriously. Him in a library? I 'd think his attention span would result in him checking out a mirror...
Anyone bought from ebay site "British Fabrics"?
Quote: Originally Posted by S. Magnozzi Better than decent, two positively great sources: Huddersfield Fine Worsteds Harrisons Cheers. I also seem to remember reading there was some British fabric ebay guy? Anyone have any idea what his fabrics are like?
What are the best online places for purchasing decent fabrics? Is there a list anywhere on this site?
Quote: Originally Posted by andreinewell No-one has mentioned the monstrosity to her left.
Quote: Originally Posted by noobizor I know it is off topic, but I've been meaning to ask on here about the shirt collar. What is the style called and how is it made? If anyone can answer - cheers.