or Connect

Posts by hugh51271

Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast Debated whether this should go in "Creepy" or this thread, but I'm feeling charitable today: (From What is James Wearing, obviously) He overdoes it. It's almost like a parody what with the pose. He should just act natural. But he probably can't act natural. Does he buy the clothes, have a hanger on take the photo and shelve the clothes?
Here is a stylish individual:
Quote: Originally Posted by awxg I like it. Showing a bit too much cuff though.
Packed it in 14 years ago. I was not a heavy drinker, but a night mixing 17 double whiskey and cokes with coke (powdered variety) and not feeling pissed made me pack it all in. Also packed in all narcotics (usual weekend user), and caffeine too. Don't miss it and don't need it to exist or enjoy myself. The can't trust thing is funny. Put a drunk next to your gorgeous girlfriend and see if you can trust him not to do anything. Being sober with a load of drunks does get...
Does it make him immune? What about the other strain of HIV? I seem to remember reading there are signs of a third strain? HIV if caught early (and if the carrier is on medication) is seen as a chronic disease. Hep C would take you out before HIV>AIDS would.
Quote: Originally Posted by apropos An intervention for Dan Trepanier (source: http://dieworkwear.tumblr.com/post/5...-dan-trepanier) This video springs to mind: Being a Dickhead's Cool IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not...
One thing I noticed when I first/last went to Barcelona and Madrid for that matter, was the locals made more effort to dress well (oir in their case normal). There were no shorts, T-shirts or flip-flops in sight. It definitely rubbed off on me. I leave them at the beach unless I am throwing out rubbish, doing work around the house or painting. That was 13 years ago mind.
Quote: Originally Posted by ndw I think Ferry's suit looks good and I like the colour. What I don't like is when 3 button jackets are made to look like two button jackets by ironing the label. The other photo - the guy on the left looks like an extra from the Malcolm X film by Spike Lee. A 1950s Harlem pimp.
Stumbled upon this. Looks like he borrowed his Dad's suit from the 70s. Dreadful:
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast James, going donnish, for a visit to a Library: Pretty good, really, despite it being a bit precious to dress up in a cord suit just because he's visiting a library. Are his shoes like that as a result of someone pissing on his shoes in the bathroom? He looks OK here, but I can't take this guy seriously. Him in a library? I 'd think his attention span would result in him checking out a mirror...