or Connect

Posts by hugh51271

This new web documentary details the evolution of James Bond's personal style, meeting award winning costume designer, Lindy Hemming; and a handful of bespoke tailors who have been instrumental in shaping and crafting this icon of style over 50 years. 5m11s
You may want to ask yourself, why it pissed indoors in the first place. Having some cat litter somewhere in your abode will prevent this from happening again.
I had some suede shoes made a few months ago. After a measure up, followed by trying on the canvas shoe, after about a week they were posted to me. They weren't perfect. The length of the shoes were not the same (about 1/2-1 cm difference - only noticeable if you put them together sole to sole), The insoles feel like they need more padding too. I will post photos when I can. I will be in HK very soon. I am toying with having a a pair of calf skin shoes made, but I am not...
Is Brosnan wearing some here?
Gandy with a dreadful suit
Yes. But it depends on the fabric. I had some taken out previously. I had the shirt slightly taken in on the sides to compensate for the darts removals. I noticed one fabric -after I had the sleeves taken out a tiny bit, would have been a bad option for the darts removal as the previous holes were still on the sleeves. However you would only notice them if you looked for them. But I wouldn't remove those darts with that fabric. Take it to someone and see what they say.
^ Actually, I have a few slim fit shirts that fit like the one in picture 1. All tailored. First got them done in 2007. They have darts in them to make them snug on the torso. Not super tight, but properly fitted. Saying that, I do have an athletic shape. I found the female of the species likes the look of slim shirts. They are OK to wear if you are doing work. However, I prefer to wear them when I am out in a restaurant or socializing. I usually wear my shirts a little...
^ He may be a CEO of Apple. Looking forward to the OP telling us how the shoes fit. I am going to be in HK next month for a very short period and I am thinking of this option - having them sent to me.