or Connect

Posts by hugh51271

Where is the leather sourced?
Is there a warning inside that jacket?Highly flammable, steer clear of open flames.
I think those boots are for winter and definitely not for formal wear or a suit as others have said. Regarding boots and suits. I quite like these boots Bob Dylan is wearing (can't find a better image). No idea what they are. They remind me of the wild west 120 years ago.
No updates in a while. Here are some images from the last year:
I thought this may interest some of you here:http://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2014/nov/14/savile-row-tailoring-foreign-buyout-threat-hong-kong
Shame she is a nicotine junkie.
OP, did you manage to clean/dry clean your clothes sufficiently? Although it sounds like a waste of time, I would have probably reported it, as the twat who did it will probably do it again.
Who would buy this? You can jump into lakes though and you'll be dry in 30 minutes. They fail to mention the suit will be a write off. Fusing/canvassing (are they fused/canvassed?), shoulder pads aren't waterproof last time I thought about it. Apparently designed by Thom Sweeney who has his own place for...
I didn't take a shot without the jacket from the side. Sorry. Feedback is much appreciated. This is MTM. The thing that I notice of course is the shoulders, hence the close shot of the shoulders from the side.
You seem to be an expert on 'dressing gay'.