or Connect

Posts by Sven7

I'm looking for a casual button up shirt that is of a solid color, or with minor stripes, and slim fitting. Something that I can wear untucked and with the sleeves rolled up. Typical college student look. Only shirts I can find all have some type of pattern, like plaid or checkered. Finding things in Montana is somewhat difficult, gotta come to the interwebs. Hoping someone on here knows what I'm talking about. Something like this- Thanks.
I'm looking for a casual button up shirt that is of a solid color, or with minor stripes, and slim fitting. Something that I can wear untucked and with the sleeves rolled up. Typical college student look. Only shirts I can find all have some type of pattern, like plaid or checkered. Finding things in Montana is somewhat difficult, gotta come to the interwebs. Hoping someone on here knows what I'm talking about. Something like this maybe- If anyone could suggest...
I'm looking to buy some nudies from the FS section, hence this second post so I can pm, haha.
Another lurker here. Found this thread to be the most appropriate for getting another post so I can use the FS section, haha. Don't actually have anything to add, sorry.