or Connect

Posts by clarksdb

Thank you so much. Great advice..will scroll through those and decide.
Posting my plain combo but if someone can help me out though I know its a pocket square thread. I recently just bought this Hugo Boss magenta pin dot tie here in Canada. Obviously being Canada the price was $110 and I know Hugo Boss doesn't have a great reputation here. Though the tie does say made in Italy. Should I return it or keep it. I love the color and I'm a newbie at folding ties yet it created the best dimple I've ever had (this is my first 'good' tie). I feel...
I recently just bought this Hugo Boss magenta pin dot tie here in Canada. Obviously being Canada the price was $110 and I know Hugo Boss doesn't have a great reputation here. Though the tie does say made in Italy. Should I return it or keep it. I love the color and I'm a newbie at folding ties yet it created the best dimple I've ever had (this is my first 'good' tie). I feel like I should keep it because finding a quality magenta pin dot tie is pretty hard. I mean I see...
Are the ones you're quoting low rise? Just curious.
I am attending my cousin's engagement party this Saturday evening (indoor event). So far I am going to wear my Howard Yount light grey trousers, with a light blue shirt, purple pin dot tie, and a navy blue blazer. For shoes I am debating between black AE Park Avenues, brown AE penny loafers, or brown AE wingtips. I know for weddings rule is to wear black shoes mostly but is this true for engagement parties as well?
Sounds great as I will do exactly that!
I'm in Toronto. Maybe I can try on a pair in person then order the 12 oz directly from you.Thanks! So glad for the helpful advise. Seems like Lost & Found is close to me.
Thanks folks I'm starting to look at 3sixteen. I don't think they're sold in stores in Canada so probably will have to take a chance with sizing. My other criteria is getting something lightweight. I need something for the warmer weather so how many oz should I be looking at? Does 3sixteen carry lightweight?
I have a pair of Nudie indigo Thin Finn jeans that fit really well. I need another pair of jeans. What fit similar to Thinn Finn (slim but not skinny)? I'm looking at something under $200. Am I just best off with another pair of Nudies?
Question about shades: I've tried numerous on and almost all of them fit me wrong. They don't cover my eyebrows and sit well below them in fact. Are there any brands or styles I should be looking at I guess for my face shape?