or Connect

Posts by clarksdb

These are on sale for $131 + tax: http://www.clubmonaco.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=85218246&utm_content=10-1&utm_source=rakuten&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=CAqD7bLWUPI&utm_term=380249&SiteId=CAqD7bLWUPI-mumFd.4r8tJSwpuA8_kzZA&geos=2
Listen to what Roger said here.Back when I first joined SF I ordered countless AE shoes at once to complete some sort of wardrobe rotation as you're trying to do.Turns out the sizing for a lot of them was wrong. This was after going into Harry Rosen to try on some sizes. Though you don't get great service if you tell them you won't be buying and as a result can't really get a great fitting dialed in.
In my experience Meermin is a touch below AE in terms of quality. My two shoes just came with annoying issues. On one of them the leather sole was crazy slippery. To the point I almost slipped countless times. The other pair the tongue never stays in place. You WILL get hit with duties and BIG TIME. I remember it was a substantial amount. Felt like robbery. AE is just uncomfortable in my experience. They don't fit me well. Remember you are also ordering seconds so there...
Have two Howard Yount trousers in heavyweight wool fabric. Both have been worn about 3-5 times each. Both in great condition! 1) Howard Yount 100% wool made in Italy trousers SIZE 32 Brown herringbone Asking $100 Measurement for all Howard Yount trousers: Size 32/48 EURO Waist 33" Leg Opening 8" Rise 10.25" 2) Howard Yount 100% wool made in Italy trousers SIZE 32 Navy Asking $100 Measurement for all Howard Yount trousers: Size 32/48 EURO Waist 33" Leg Opening...
About an inch for both.
Holt Renfrew store in Square One is a major disappointment. Really no Nudie jeans or Naked and Famous? Yet they are carrying Diesel jeans...
Thank you. How did you size? I am a 34 waist should I buy a 34 or size up to 36? Are the 'stretch' ones okay to go true to size?
Where to buy Parke & Ronen swim trunks for the best price?
I'm a fan. God, are they ever more comfortable than AE or what?!
Where to buy Parke & Ronen swim trunks? Looking for around 4" inseam. Can they be had for under $100 CAD?