or Connect

Posts by bobbers

thanks for the confirmation. i do like the surface interest though. as of last weekend there was one left ($78 before discounts) at jersey gardens neiman marcus last call.
Could someone help me figure out if this is a grenadine tie? Thanks.
For sale is a Turnbull & Asser for Neiman Marcus tie. New with Store Tag and made in England. The lining also has "Turnbull & Asser Neiman Marcus" in script. Color: dark navy blue with swirls in three different shades of purple Width: 3.75 inches Material: 100% Silk Price: $60 shipped to continental US, prices to other destinations upon request. Sorry, no returns. Purchase multiple ties and ship together, then take $5 off each additional tie.
For sale is a Ralph Lauren Black Label tie. New with Store Tag and made in Italy. Color: black with yellow squares Width: 3.1 inches Material: 100% Silk Price: $35 shipped to US or Canada, prices to other destinations upon request. Sorry, no returns. Purchase multiple ties and ship together, then take $5 off each additional tie.
For sale is a Ralph Lauren Black Label tie. New with Store Tag and made in Italy. Color: dark navy, almost black background with lighter diagonal stripes (the stripes are slightly lighter shade) Width: 3 inches Material: 100% Silk Price: $35 shipped to US or Canada, prices to other destinations upon request. Sorry, no returns. Purchase multiple ties and ship together, then take $5 off each additional tie.
For sale is a Ralph Lauren Black Label tie. New with Store Tag and made in Italy. The white tag listing the style, color, and category: two stitches have come off at the left end, but aren't these supposed to be removed like sleeve tags on suits? Color: black with white drops pattern ("ART DECO NEATS" is listed on one tag) Width: 3.1 inches Material: 100% Silk Price: $40 shipped to US or Canada, prices to other destinations upon request. Sorry, no returns. Purchase...
For sale is a Ralph Lauren Black Label tie. New with Store Tag and made in Italy. Color: black with light gray stripes Width: 3.1 inches Material: 100% Silk Price: $35 shipped to US or Canada, prices to other destinations upon request. Sorry, no returns. Purchase multiple ties and ship together, then take $5 off each additional tie.
For sale is a Ralph Lauren Black Label tie. New with Store Tag and made in Italy. The white tag listing the style, color, and category: the top right corner stitches has come undone. Color: satin black with light gray stripes Width: 3.1 inches Material: 100% Silk Price: $40 shipped to US or Canada, prices to other destinations upon request. Sorry, no returns. Purchase multiple ties and ship together, then take $5 off each additional tie.
For sale is a Ralph Lauren Purple Label tie. New with Store Tag and made in Italy by hand. Color: black with purple stripes Width: 3.75 inches Material: 100% Silk Price: $60 shipped to continental US, prices to other destinations upon request. Sorry, no returns. Purchase multiple ties and ship together, then take $5 off each additional tie.
As far as brick and mortar stores go, try Brooks Brothers Outlet. I recall seeing a number of ties in these patterns. The marked price is misleading, as they always seem to have "30% off everything" signs of some sort up to get down to your budget. I also saw a bunch of houndstooth and glen plaid ties at Nordstrom Rack. These were Ben Sherman ties, though a bit narrow for my taste - maybe 3-3.25 inches in width. In addition the problem with Nordstrom Rack is that it might...