or Connect

Posts by bobbers

price drop
I have two pairs of non-handgrade Santoni. From the Classic line, with a tan sock liner. I like them; they seem to fit me well. I keep an eye out for them whenever I go to the Rack, though slim pickings lately as the finds are on a last too narrow for me. If they fit you well and are your style go for it, but pass otherwise. Santoni Jensen, about 2 years old, $100 at Nordstrom Rack Santoni Bristol, about 3 years old, purchased from eBay likely flipped from the Rack
price drops
price drop
Price drops. RE: shoe trees, I think lacquered shoe trees normally come with EG/RLPL shoes but those didn't come with it from Grapevinehill. One could buy unlacquered EG shoe trees from a place like Sky Valet which are an approximate but not exact fit to this last.
price drops. RLPL Peering is now $240 shipped, Ferragamo Newland is now $100 shipped.
price drops
price drops
price drop
For sale are four new Ralph Lauren Purple Label ties. These ties are New With Store Tags still attached. Prices for ties include shipping and insurance to continental US. For shipping to other destinations, price upon request.   Returns: returns allowed within seven days of receipt, though buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. #1: Houndstooth tie Color: black and dark cream Width: 3.5 inches Material: 95% Wool, 5% Cashmere There is a small spot on the tie,...