or Connect

Posts by bobbers

For sale is a Ralph Lauren Black Label tie. New with Store Tag and made in Italy. Color: dark navy, almost black background with lighter diagonal stripes (the stripes are slightly lighter shade) Width: 3 inches Material: 100% Silk Price: $35 shipped to US or Canada, prices to other destinations upon request. Sorry, no returns. Purchase multiple ties and ship together, then take $5 off each additional tie.
For sale is a Ralph Lauren Black Label tie. New with Store Tag and made in Italy. The white tag listing the style, color, and category: two stitches have come off at the left end, but aren't these supposed to be removed like sleeve tags on suits? Color: black with white drops pattern ("ART DECO NEATS" is listed on one tag) Width: 3.1 inches Material: 100% Silk Price: $40 shipped to US or Canada, prices to other destinations upon request. Sorry, no returns. Purchase...
For sale is a Ralph Lauren Black Label tie. New with Store Tag and made in Italy. Color: black with light gray stripes Width: 3.1 inches Material: 100% Silk Price: $35 shipped to US or Canada, prices to other destinations upon request. Sorry, no returns. Purchase multiple ties and ship together, then take $5 off each additional tie.
For sale is a Ralph Lauren Black Label tie. New with Store Tag and made in Italy. The white tag listing the style, color, and category: the top right corner stitches has come undone. Color: satin black with light gray stripes Width: 3.1 inches Material: 100% Silk Price: $40 shipped to US or Canada, prices to other destinations upon request. Sorry, no returns. Purchase multiple ties and ship together, then take $5 off each additional tie.
For sale is a Ralph Lauren Purple Label tie. New with Store Tag and made in Italy by hand. Color: black with purple stripes Width: 3.75 inches Material: 100% Silk Price: $60 shipped to continental US, prices to other destinations upon request. Sorry, no returns. Purchase multiple ties and ship together, then take $5 off each additional tie.
As far as brick and mortar stores go, try Brooks Brothers Outlet. I recall seeing a number of ties in these patterns. The marked price is misleading, as they always seem to have "30% off everything" signs of some sort up to get down to your budget. I also saw a bunch of houndstooth and glen plaid ties at Nordstrom Rack. These were Ben Sherman ties, though a bit narrow for my taste - maybe 3-3.25 inches in width. In addition the problem with Nordstrom Rack is that it might...
For sale is a pair of Ralph Lauren Purple Label shoes, manufactured by Edward Green. This is the Peering model, in black on the EG 89 last and made in England. Originally purchased from Grapevinehill, it comes with a purple Ralph Lauren box, but it likely not the original. One corner of the box is ripped. Full retail price was $850, my price is $150 shipped. No returns. Price includes shipping to continental US. For Canada, price is $160. For shipping to other...
I haven't been to Neiman Marcus Last Call in a few months, but they used to have Hickey Freeman suits (including fused Ltd line and fully canvassed main line at the same price) at $599. Get on their e-mail list and wait for a 30% off coupon. Sign up for the NM credit card and get a little more taken off that. One downside is the selection in your size might be small. Syms also carries some HIckey Freeman at around the same price. Re: shirts I've only come across them a...
price drops
price drop