or Connect

Posts by bobbers

was it British Fabrics? http://stores.ebay.com/BRITISH-FABRICS
These shoes have been sold.
Are you in Madison, Wisconsin? It would definitely be worth the effort to go the Allen Edmonds Shoe Bank in either Port Washington, WI or Brookfield, WI.You really have to try them on to find your size and last that best fits; otherwise you'll end up wasting your time and money.While upgrading my shoe collection, I often sacrificed fit for good deal. I'd regret it later and end up selling the shoes afterwards, getting maybe 25% of what I originally paid.
I have some Hickey Freeman pants that were made in Italy, and Hart Schaffner Marx pants made in Colombia and China so be sure to check the label. I will add: Gold Toe Windsor socks (out of 20+ Gold Toe varieties at Macy's I was mildly surprised there were any made in USA) Martin Dingman belts
I also recommend looking for Santoni at Nordstrom Rack. Styling is usually sleeker than AE, though some models are a bit over the top, and usually priced in the 175-225. Pass on the Santoni Nuvola line though.You can also sometimes find main line Ferragamo at Nordstrom Rack as well for $200.
thanks for the confirmation. i do like the surface interest though. as of last weekend there was one left ($78 before discounts) at jersey gardens neiman marcus last call.
Could someone help me figure out if this is a grenadine tie? Thanks.
For sale is a Turnbull & Asser for Neiman Marcus tie. New with Store Tag and made in England. The lining also has "Turnbull & Asser Neiman Marcus" in script. Color: dark navy blue with swirls in three different shades of purple Width: 3.75 inches Material: 100% Silk Price: $60 shipped to continental US, prices to other destinations upon request. Sorry, no returns. Purchase multiple ties and ship together, then take $5 off each additional tie.
For sale is a Ralph Lauren Black Label tie. New with Store Tag and made in Italy. Color: black with yellow squares Width: 3.1 inches Material: 100% Silk Price: $35 shipped to US or Canada, prices to other destinations upon request. Sorry, no returns. Purchase multiple ties and ship together, then take $5 off each additional tie.
For sale is a Ralph Lauren Black Label tie. New with Store Tag and made in Italy. Color: dark navy, almost black background with lighter diagonal stripes (the stripes are slightly lighter shade) Width: 3 inches Material: 100% Silk Price: $35 shipped to US or Canada, prices to other destinations upon request. Sorry, no returns. Purchase multiple ties and ship together, then take $5 off each additional tie.