Posts by bobbers

I am selling two New With Tags Borrelli silk ties, $50 each via PayPal only includes USPS Priority Mail shipping with delivery confirmation to United States. These ties were originally purchased at Filene's Basement. Attached are both the Borrelli tag and the store tag. Ties measure about 58.5 inches long and 3.625 inches wide at widest point. Tie #1 has a lavender background with navy, pink, and light purple stripes. SOLD Tie #2 SOLD Let me know if have any...
Quote: Originally Posted by youngScholar When did you order them? Saturday morning, and then received a cancellation e-mail three hours later.
I just got an e-mail from ShoeMart that my order with the $67.50 Santonis was cancelled. Maybe those prices were a misprint to begin with?
Thanks for the heads up. Santoni usually fit me well, and I was looking for rubber soled shoes for inclement weather. I picked up both the Erwin (blucher) and the Edmund (balmoral, also rubber sole).
At the Ralph Lauren store (though not every Ralph Lauren store carries a large selection of Purple Label) near me last month, there were a bunch of Purple Label dress shirts marked down to $120 or so and some ties marked down to the $80 range. Over at Syms, I found some Purple Label button down shirts for $40 during last month's Bash. One of them didn't fit me well so in rather shameless plug you can check it out for sale in the Buying/Selling forum. Deals can be had...
Tie has been sold, price of shirt lowered from $80 to $70 shipped Priority Mail to continental US.
Here are some descriptions of the lasts: http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline...0001&langId=-1
doughboyr6, please check your PMs.
For sale is a Ralph Lauren Purple Label sport shirt, size L new with tags and extra buttons still attached. It is made of 80% cotton and 20% wool and has shoulder pleats on the back. Approximate measurements on this size Large sport shirt are: - Neck: 17 inches - Sleeve (from middle of shoulder): 37 inches - Chest (underarm to underarm): 24 inches - Length (from top of collar to bottom of rear hem): 33.5 inches Price of the shirt is $80 shipped Priority Mail to...
Near Dupont Circe, there's Filene's Basement. Be sure to go upstairs for the best selection. Currently they're taking advance orders for a suit sale (25% off all suits). Hopefully it will have begun in earnest while you're there so you can take delivery. An Allen Edmonds store is in the area, and also in the neighborhood is a J. Press store There's a Red Line Metro stop at Dupont Circle. A few stops north on the Red Line is the neighborhood of Friendship Heights, where...