or Connect

Posts by bobbers

For sale is a pair of Ralph Lauren loafers - the Grassmoor model - made by Gaziano and Girling. These shoes are marked size 10.5/11 D on the KN14 last and are in dark brown burnished calf. Shoes are new though have light signs of store wear. Shoes only, as no bags, no box, and no trees are provided. My price is $489 $449 $425 (or best offer) including shipping and insurance to United States. Prices for other destinations available upon request. Sorry, no returns.
What's your budget and where are you located?
For sale is a used pair of Allen Edmonds shoes. The Ashton, model number 1608, is a black split toe blucher with rubber soles on the 678 last. According to the Allen Edmonds website, the 678 last is "modeled after the 4 last has a fuller fit and additional depth of accomodate AE removable orthotic". As a result it was little too big for me, so I'm selling them. The shoes are in excellent condition, the uppers starting to show creasing and the soles show plenty of tread...
For sale is a used pair of Church's Custom Grade shoes, model: Diplomat, marked size 11.5 D on the 73 last. Made in England, these six eyelet black balmoral shoes have moderate creasing and show wear at the toes and the heels. Sorry, no returns. Approximate Measurements taken on outsole: Length: 12 5/8 inches Width: 4 3/8 inches Price $80 $70 including shipping to United States; to Canada will cost an additional $5. Shipping to other destinations available upon request.
Some of my recent thrift finds over the last couple weekends (all are available for sale), as well as a couple misses. Most were in good shape. Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece light gray/black houndstooth with a subtle windowpane sportcoat, marked size 41 R Corneliani brown sportcoat, marked size IT 56 L (US 46 Long) Canali navy sportcoat, marked size 50 L (US 40 Long) Canali black suit, marked size 50 C (US 40 Short) Church's Chetwynd black wingtip balmorals,...
Hit a bunch of places over the last couple weekends. Mostly junk but two thrift highlights in my size were: - Loden coat, for Lodenfrey of Munich. Excellent condition for $24.99 . - Oxxford sportcoat. The Raleigh's tag places it as at least 22 years old, but also appears in excellent shape and only cost $1.99 .
For sale is a pair of Edward Green shoes. The Chelsea is a plain captoe balmoral. Shoes are new with box but have some degree of store wear. Box also shows signs of wear and adhesive residue. A three digit number has been written in silver marker on the soles of one shoe. My price is $675 $650 per pair including shipping and insurance to United States. Prices for other destinations available upon request. Sorry, no returns. Model: Chelsea Color: Black Calf Size:...
For sale is a pair of Edward Green shoes. The Chelsea is a plain captoe balmoral. Shoes are new with box but have some degree of store wear. Box also shows signs of wear and adhesive residue. A three digit number has been written in silver marker on the soles of one shoe. My price is $675 $650 per pair including shipping and insurance to United States. Prices for other destinations available upon request. Sorry, no returns. Model: Chelsea Color: Black Calf Size:...
For sale is a pair of Edward Green shoes. The Belgravia is a tassel loafer. Shoes are new with box but have some degree of store wear. Box also shows signs of wear and adhesive residue. A three digit number has been written in silver marker on the soles of one shoe. My price is $525 including shipping and insurance to United States. Prices for other destinations available upon request. Sorry, no returns. Model: Belgravia Color: Chestnut Antique Size: 11.5/12E Last:...
Some interesting shoes at Marshalls in Rockville / Montrose Road. All show signs of store wear. - Scarpe DiBianco balmorals. A little too sleek for my tastes. Smooth black in size 11, and scotch grain brown in size 8 I think; I think they're UK sizes. $380 each. - Brunello Cucinelii wingtip, size 45, $200, no box - Boss balmoral shoes in dark burgundy, $299, no box. Seemed a much better quality than the usual Boss you'd find at discount stores, from the line "Supreme...