or Connect

Posts by Richard Pryor

Basically I want to know if I should spend $1k in BB Slim Fit shirts or Extra Slim Fit Shirts. But I guess no advice for the guy with the good watch.
Cool. Forget about my watch. Sorry I mentioned it. Lets get back to the shirt, if it's ok with you guys.
Do you mean chest hair?
Is double pleat a no no? I bought these in BB as well. The plain front were too tight. I have big quads. That's the best I can do right now regarding pics. I'll have to take extra pics this evening if they are not enough. Regarding the watch, I guess that's one of the things that members here don't care about... watches. IMO, it's the most important part of a man's wardrobe after his shoes. Thanks for your help!
Can I see a picture of the plain toes please?
I wore this BB Slim Fit the other day. The SA took my measurements and said I was a 16.5-34. I saw the pics today and I'm not sure if I should go with Extra Slim Fit. How about the sleeves? And yes, I'm wearing a Big Pilot.
Quote: Originally Posted by Orgetorix Only if you live in a state where BB has a B&M store. If not, there's no sales tax. What is a B&M store?
I repeat, any other must buy item besides the Darltons?
Quote: Originally Posted by REguy I'm surprised people have so much trouble getting the discount on the Darltons. I've now purchased all three models, during 3 different F&F sales, from 3 different SAs. Each time they've just scanned the label and given me the discount. No muss, no fuss. However, I have found the SAs at the mansion to be a bit more difficult than others around the country when it comes to being accommodating during...
Does the BB online store charge tax? Or just shipping?