or Connect

Posts by Richard Pryor

Trying to find my best fitting shirt so I can take measurements to send to a MTM company. The pink shirt is a luxury BB extra slim fit. The other shirt is a Banana Republic dress shirts, slim fit. If it is possible, I would love it if you could critique the fit of both shirts so that I can learn about shirt fit and what's right/wrong. If the pictures provided are insufficient, please let me know so that I can take more pics. Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by Made in California No. You need to get in tight in more than one way with that BB employee girl you were talking about. Take that dizzy piece to dinner, and use that twat for her 50% employee discount. Once you have enough shirts, leave her crying on your doorstep with all her shit on the sidewalk. Don't be a chump. Cliffs : You should spend $500 on BB slim fit shirts. lmao
Why can't you mother fuckers give a brother some advice? Is it because of the watch?
So, should I spend $1k on BB slim fit shirts?
Thanks!
meant to say "the" instead of "a". Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter yo, I just reread what I wrote and it's sounds rather dickish. I apologize. Watch - The forum does actually like nice watches, I was just confused why you asked for shirt fit feedback and made a point of pointing out your watch. Just so you could identify me. English isn't my first language. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Quote: Originally Posted by pebblegrain a pocket can be removed by anyone, even a breauxham, in under 3 minutes, or by a dry cleaner for $5 So, then, slim or extra slim?
Quote: Originally Posted by 19hundred His friend looks like John Ritter though. He is John Ritter.
Quote: Originally Posted by texas_jack funny you don't look anything like Richard Pryor. huh? Quote: Kramer got it right: "You'll be the first modern-day pirate..." what? Quote: fuk your watch. Seriously? Quote: Go MTM instead. BB shirts aren't worth it (unless you must absolutely have non-iron). The problem with BB is that they all have that ugly pocket except for the luxury...