or Connect

Posts by Richard Pryor

I'm 31. She'll be 28 in Sept. One thing I didn't mention is that she's leaving in August for one year to do her masters. It's just for 1 year, and she said she is definitely coming back after that. But this is something I thought I should mention.
I'll try to make this as short as I can. Back in Nov. 2010, I met this girl. She was dating someone at the time, but soon afterwards he broke up with her. Dec. 2010 I saw her again at a friends house, and her ex was at the party as well. She was still trying to get back with him, so she was paying attention to him all night. I spoke to het for about 5 minutes, but soon the conversation turned kind of awkward and we had nothing left to say, so I said "Well, ok. Nice...
IMO, yes, because of your upper body size.
I live in Puerto Rico. They kill about 1,000 people each year. Population = 4,000,000.
I wasn't trying to be funny. I was just stating facts. I can't be blamed for how people think.
Damn, you guys take this shit very seriously. Sensing lots of hate.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol I'm a homosexual who gets more pussy than you If you're the guy in your avatar, I seriously doubt it... cuffed or un-cuffed
BTW, maybe you get by using cuffed jeans where you're from. Not here, though. So it has nothing to do with what I think, but what people where I'm from think. Take a couple of chill pills and come back with some pics.
Quote: Originally Posted by mike868y i'd like for you to shut the fuck up about the connection between how your jeans fit and your sexuality. I have a feeling you like cuffed jeans.
I'd like to request some pictures of how you guys think jeans should fit. Where I'm from, people wear jeans all the time. Cuffs are a big no-no, unless you're a homosexual. For example, this guy would be considered a homosexual: Guy on the left would also be considered a homosexual (despite no cuffs) and would probably be a victim of gay beatings. This guy wouldn't make it past a couple of blocks before he's beaten. People would probably throw rocks at...