or Connect

Posts by Richard Pryor

Called her on friday afternoon. She answered the phone very friendly. SOme chit chat about what she had done the night before. I asked what she was doing and she said she was packing because a friend (she was very specific about it being a male friend) had invited her to spend the weekend over at some place a few hours away from the city. She said she hadn't seen him in a while, and they saw each other the day before and he invited her and she said yes. I then told her...
I'm actually thinking more about things like natural vs. neopolitan shoulder, wide vs. more narrow lapels, center vs. side vents, 2 button vs. 3 roll 2, and things like that. As of now, I don't own a single suit that fits me well. If I were to go to WW Chan next month, they'll probably take my measurements, listen to what I have to say (which won't be much as I've never owned a good suit and not really sure what I'm looking for) and charge me $1500 for a full canvased...
Not sure I've used the correct term. Had to look it up in the dictionary. From what I've read here, first couple of suits you have made don't always pan out like you envisioned, and that it is a trial and error procedure before you end up with what you really want and what suits you best. With that said, and considering I'm still learning about clothing and dressing, should I get my first MTM suit from a non-top of the line-tailor? There's a local tailor who makes...
Quote: Originally Posted by cioni2k WOW you're keeping a log of your contact with her...... dude you / this whole thread is really creepy. Sorry You can track your messages in FB.
Quote: She said yes, but then backed out with the "not feeling so great" card. She should not have had other plans that kept her "busy until 2" after backing out on you. Actually, she had work that day, but was able to leave early. That's why she was able to make it to the beach. Quote: You might want to quit trying so hard. Many women shy away from a guy who seems to be in constant pursuit. You have to care, but not that much. Because...
Yeah, what a fucking disaster. I should be ashamed of myself. No skills whatsoever.
Quote: Originally Posted by tomgirl I can't believe more of you don't just think this chick is being nice. As I was reading the OP's situation, my only thought was "classic case of a girl being friendly because a nice guy asked her out and she doesn't want to be a total bitch". I'd find someone more enthusiastic to go on a date with you. I'll be honest. The only time I've thought she wasn't interested was when she didn't return my call on...
I called around 8:30pm. She answered the phone and sounded very friendly "Hey, how are you!" I said fine and asked if it was a good time since she was in a crowded place. She said she was at a mexican restaurant and asked if she could call me later. I said yes, no problem. About an hour later she called. I asked her what she had for dinner. Blah blah blah. I then told her that I was sorry for ignoring her at the gym yesterday, but I was late to work and hence in a rush....
I will post back this evening with news. Thx guys.
Quote: Originally Posted by CDFS @Richard: Classy move showing those pictures. Deleted pics then. Sorry.