or Connect

Posts by bboowwyy

You're lucky you're able to return yours! I found the one a couple of weeks ago, ended up redonating it (& $40 worse off)
I've never found tailored Brioni in the wild, but i guess this counts as an e-thrift; Some ties Drakes, Drakes, Ferragamo, Canali, Zegna Couture, Hermes Grenson Adidas x Yohji Y3 hoodie
Nice. I regret selling my one. The cases are quite valuable if you can find someone who needs one.
What lens is that for?
I saw this exact print yesterday at one of my regulars. I may have to go back and have a better inspection!
Had probably my best day ever yesterday. Not because of these Tellason jeans; or these Our Legacy pants; or even these Dior Homme chinos or belt; but because of these 3x trofeo 600, milano fit E. Zegna suits (N/A) These things are all recently made, mint condition & in my size. + a Paul Smith for good measure.
Thats the worst. Luckily for me, all the winter coats and jackets are just starting to come out.Can i get a legit check on this Buzz Rickson coat.I'm not sure why Buzz Rickson would be counterfeited, but in my limited searches through google & ebay, i haven't come across this tag before.
For sale i have a pair of Carmina mens tan leather dress shoes They are on the 'Rain' last (no. 954) They are a tagged size UK 8 Made in Spain They are in great condition. Some minor creasing & wear on the soles as shown. Postage costs are dependent on purchase price + country, the listed postage price is just a guide. For more information on postage, please send me a message. Shoe trees not included. Items will be shipped in a padded satchel. If you want them shipped in a...
For sale i have a pair of Brunello Cucinelli mens derby dress shoes They are a tagged size EU 42.5 Made in Italy They are in good condition. Some minor creasing. Small cracks on the side of the soles as shown. Some patina forming near the toes. Postage costs are dependent on purchase price + country, the listed postage price is just a guide. For more information on postage, please send me a message. Shoe trees not included. Items will be shipped in a padded satchel. If you...
For sale i have a Layer-0 mens cotton patch pocket jacket It is a brown/green/grey colour It is a beautiful heavy/stiff cotton-canvas material, it continues to look better as it ages It is unlined, except for the sleeves It has 2 patch pockets, and 2 internal breast pockets It has 3 leather buttons Made in Italy 100% cotton, with 100% silk lining for the sleeves Size is tagged EU 44, please see measurements below The jacket has been well used, this is evident in some marks...