or Connect

Posts by bboowwyy

Acne, APC & Margiela Versace crocodile print tee Lanvin Gitman shirt, Donegal scarf & Prada belt
@barrelntrigger Nothing special, just this tee - https://www.blueowl.us/product/momotaro-going-to-battle-52oz-100-zimbabwe-cotton-t-shirt-in-white-model-mt301/ @SpooPoker, i also saw a vintage Versace crocodile print tee shirt, which was the inspiration for the H&M/Versace collection version (shown below). The vintage one is just crocodiles, no palm trees. Is that an instacop?
$30 a pop and bigger sizes. This store knows it's stuff, they had a Momotaro t shirt marked up 3x more than the other tees.
Better pics of the aforementioned shoes; (both my size & unavailable for the time being) Brunello Cucinelli Carmina Brunello Cucinelli slim jeans (N/A) Our legacy & Bassike drop crotch jeans The shoes were sitting on the counter, i only noticed them when i went up to pay for the jeans. I can't imagine they could of been there for too long without being purchased. Left behind Margiela jeans, Lanvin jacket & a Marni blazer amongst other things....
Ohh yeah. True thrifts. Both only worn a handful of times.
Pop x2 for Hermes big scarf and pocket square Some Zegna Couture Is this a gren? Versace belt
A few things; Vilebrequin shorts Thom Browne 8.15 August Fifteenth Stan Smith limited editions Rag & Bone unlined wool trousers
Can anyone confirm/deny the authenticity of these Louboutin's from these photos?They were found in the same store as a couple of Thom Browne pieces. [[SPOILER]]
For sale i have a Boglioli mens 'Coat' jacket It is a dark grey with a very nice herringbone pattern The jacket is unstructured and unlined (except the arms). It has 2 front buttons, working cuffs & jetted pockets. Made in Italy 100% wool Size is tagged EU 52. Please see measurements below The jacket has been well used, but is in good condition. Only bad thing i can say about it is the contents tag somehow turned very dark. The jacket is located in Sydney,...
For sale i have an APC mens jacket. It is a black colour. It is 100% cotton. Tagged size is US 36. Fits true to size IMO All buttons are hidden expect for top one. Outer pockets open from on top, as shown. It has been well used, but is in good condition. The jacket is located in Sydney, Australia. Price is AUD. Postage within Australia is $15. Worldwide postage costs are dependent on purchase price + postage location. For more information on postage, please send me a...