or Connect

Posts by bboowwyy

I'm not sure how familiar you guys are with P Johnson, but he is well regarded here in Australia. - http://www.styleforum.net/t/229772/p-johnson-mtm I found this the other day. N/A as it fits almost perfectly. Luciano Barbera Sartorial jacket Ricci & Zegna ties Acne shorts Jean shop rocker selvedge denim Still no luck in finding the pants for that RLPL jacket
RLPL navy jacket I'm praying the pants show up in the coming week
Thanks. I mean, i am familiar with undercover and Junya/CDG and their use of distressing, patchwork etc.I just couldn't find these particular pairs when searching through google and ebay.
Could any denim heads tell me if; 1. These are both real, & 2. If the rips, patches etc. are part of the design, and not added post purchase? Undercoverism denim Junya Watanabe x Commes Des Garcons denim Some more SW&D; Cool as shit A.P.C. sparkly cotton pants - made in france Outlier shorts Neil Barrett shirt EDIT: Jil Sander trousers Naked & Famous skinny guy denim
Thanks man. Yeah that raf jacket is cool, it was above thrift prices but I still had to grab it anyway. The MMM shirt was thrift prices but a size 56 :/ Comes new with mrporter tags. I feel both will be going to 'that other place'.
Raf Simons blazer NWT MMM shirt
For sale i have a brand new pair of Salvatore Ferragamo pants. They are unlined and a lightweight grey wool. MSRP - $580 USD Measurements; waist - 17.5" inseam - 37" hem - 8"
Helmut Lang shirt from 1997 - NWOT
D&G skinny tie; & one of the nicer Hermes ties i've seen;
Slightly used. About 5 wears total.Approx measurements;shoulders across back - 18"chest - 22"neck - 16.5"sleeve from shoulder - 26"length from collar - 31"