or Connect

Posts by bboowwyy

John Cutler Bespoke Handmade in Sydney Chesterfield Overcoat with Velvet Collar Made from 100% Cashmere from Harrison's Scotland Colour - Black - 3 button from with hidden placket - single vent - 4 button sleeves, first 2 are working Seam has come apart at the collar. Some repairs have been made, particularly on the lower right sleeve & right pocket. IMO, it would fit best for a US 38 if you wear it over a suit. Perhaps a slim US 40. Approximate measurements. (taken...
I reckon it'd mainy.
Nice little stop yesterday. All are from the same donor. (N/A)
Nah it's probably from one of the 2015 collections. Here's the tag from a shirt from SS15
Yep. I think he started at YSL when Tom Ford left in 2004, so he was there for a while.
I have a recent Zegna suit that was made for China, it's tagged as a 54 but has another tag stapled to it listing the size as 185/104A.Plenty of Australian brands still list the size in cm
Sizing is probably in centimetres.
Some recent pickups... 2x Canali Exclusive suits - Navy is Super 150's wool - Grey is Super 160's wool + silk blend Ties #onestop The LP is so nice Brioni wool/silk (EU 60 & available) Meermin Cuci x2
Found a bunch of other cool stuff, just been too lazy to photograph it.Frenchy was it you who found the Louis Vuitton cup 2000 scarf a while back?The eBay nazi's wouldn't let me list mine because i couldn't show them an original receipt! So stupid.