or Connect

Posts by hamzilla

Does anyone know that paul smith mainline make any jeans? I've seen one on ebay but never seen them in any shop.
Is there a filter in buy and sell forum to show only European seller?
Quote: Originally Posted by RazorD Hello all, I'm quite new to SF and had a quick question regarding dress shirt collars. I'm looking to see if there are any general rules for what works/looks best. I work in an office setting. I generally wear ties about 3-4 days a week (usually with a windsor knot). Anything but button-down collars. Spread collars also work if you want something different but you need a little bit wider tie.
Quote: Originally Posted by JMSBNSN How do I wear a black blazer casually? Provided that it doesn't have brass button. I'd pair it with blue jeans and button-down collar shirt & white leather trainers (large plaid shirt should also work).
Quote: Originally Posted by nexus Anyone have any tips for taking the "shine" out of silk? I have a plain gray silk tie that is a little too shiny for my tastes. I remember hearing some old lady talking about some way to dull silk a bit but I haven't a clue what it was. Ring any bells with anyone? I'm not going to wear the tie as is so I'm prepared to experiment. As far as I know unless the silk is made to be dull, you can't do anything.
I've seen mulberry holdall one with canvas and trim leather. Nothing special but classic for around 100 GPB in York outlet but that one quite heavy I think.
Peak only for me. I don't count other lapel as tuxedo.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles No my friend, I am afraid it is your reply that is suck. Yes, madam thanks.
True sometime I saw the reply and I think "Your reply is suck" no help, no clue, no meaning reply.
I don't know other but I like black shoes more than brown on ebay because most of brown one color look funny on listing.