or Connect

Posts by eyeofthetig3r

It seems my soles are starting to split and I haven't worn them yet. Is this the case? And will it get worse with wear?
Yes it's classic line
Got my shoes in today. Finish seems to be a bit rough. Should I have expected this or is this an anomaly?
Did anyone find out if these are actually made in Spain? It doesn't actually say made in Spain on the shoe.
Hi, is there a code that you need to apply the student discount? I called online to ask them to apply the student discount but she asked for a code to punch in the computer and I didn't have one.
The Harry Rosen on Bloor St seems to have the biggest selection of footwear for any HR. They carry AE as well
is that the alma last on the left?
Hi, they fit TTS. I am a US 9D and they are tight on me. I shouldn't have sized down.
Shoes are brand new with all original packaging from Meermin. Handmade, goodyear welted shoes. Calf leather. Size is 7.5UK or 8.5US. Love the shoes, just too small for me. L 300mm shoe sole 7,5UK. W 105mm shoe sole 7,5UK. L 280mm last 7,5UK. W 100mm last 7,5UK. Feet 26,1 cm Shipping is $25.
I usually wear a size 42 or 9US but I found that my shoes were a bit roomy so I sized down half a size. They ended up being too tight. Do you guys think there is something wrong with the lace holes for just my pair or are all models supposed to be like this?