or Connect

Posts by eyeofthetig3r

anyone heading to the trunk show willing to proxy a pair of shoes?
bump
I'm selling a brand new pair of Meermin Chukkas in size 8UK if anyone is interested.
Up for grabs is a pair of Meermin Dark Brown Rapello Suede Chukka Boots in size 8UK/9US. They are brand new with the box and shoe bag. More info can be found here http://www.meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=1961
I think Meermin might be sending out shoes that can be considered seconds to their customers. I just received my order today in the mail and both items have blemishes on the leather. The calf leather has some discoloration on both shoes and the suede nap on the chukka boots is damaged on both shoes and very rough looking similar to the suede double monks a few posts ago.
There are two colours of the snuff suede, dark brown and light brown. Which one looks better?
Do you mind posting photos? I was looking to purchase the boots as well. Just wanted to see what they looked like beyond the stock photos. Also how is the sizing?
Both my shoes squeak as well. I bought 2 pairs of the classic collection, Hiro cap toe and Olfe cap toe.
sold
where does it say made in spain? I have two pairs of classic collection and I don't see made in spain anywhere