or Connect

Posts by Steve Thomas

^^^^ Guess it would help if I knew how to embed youtube videos...
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeDT Saxon - 747 Strangers in the night. http://www.google.cn/music/album?id=B9fe762933e8be7f7 Love Saxon. But I've been on a Scandinavian Satanic metal kick lately. I cannot get enough Ghost and Watain. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of...
I have drool pooling up on my desk as I stare at these! Awesome!!!!
And I thought I had a problem when I bought 3 pairs of AEs and the next weekend I bought another pair.
This thread has made me step up my socks. Ordered some interesting colors. Will be posting pics as soon as my order comes in. Thank you again SF for making me want to spend more money
Makes me just want to turn my iPod up a little louder and listen to more Watain. At least Scandinavian death metal by practicing Satanists won't get co-opted by corporations looking to make a buck. I somehow doubt I will ever hear a Ghost song used in a Pringles commercial...
If I squint and use my peripheral vision I can kinda make out what appears to be a nip.
Quote: Originally Posted by isshinryu101 Lidfort Norvegese stitched (360 degrees) Crocodile Bluchers.
Quote: Originally Posted by zippyh Sort of like these? http://www.leathersoulhawaii.com/200...hell-cordovan/ Ummmmm...yup...I way more than sort of like these...
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo I went to Oklahoma Joe's the other day on my way home, definitely doesn't compare with LC's I love me some OK Joe's but ever since Anthony Bourdain said it was one of the restaurants you had to eat at before you die you cannot get into the one on Mission Rd (the one in the gas station). I am not waiting in line for 45 minutes then waiting for a table to eat BBQ...I don't care how good it is. I just...