or Connect

Posts by Steve Thomas

Quote: Originally Posted by jrd617 What does it say about me that I would rock these all day long...
Quote: Originally Posted by DerekS im sure International Male offers some wonderful briefs and undershirts in mesh. I actually snorted at my desk. Now will someone please bring back Chess King and Merry Go Round!
Was at Nordstrom last night and their cedar trees are $20.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol Do big arms make your shirts fit shorter? Hahahaha...they do when you suffer from myarmscan'ttouchmysidesI'msohugeitis!
Sporting my Auburns. Just picked them up at a shoe warehouse here in Kansas City. Went in looking to buy some black Park Aves. They didn't have my size but then I found these in their "clearance" area. Got them cheap. This is their 3rd outing. Also picked up a pair of brand-new, unworn, "Made in the USA" Johnston & Murphy tasseled loafers for $30. I'll post a pic of those in the appropriate thread soon.
My order from joyofsocks.com showed up. Damn you SF for making me want to up my sock game UO Unbranded straight jeans. AE Auburns
I pretty much loathe 80s pop music. I was all about Hardcore...make that am...I still like my music a bit to the edges. That said, some of these videos don't sound all that "to the edge," but when I was in junior high and high school this was out there. DAG NASTY - Under Your Influence IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the...
Quote: Originally Posted by luk-cha did someone say suede croc loafer!!! I now have wood...thank you...
Quote: Originally Posted by Parker I forgot it's contest day. This is just a regular fit for me. No linen. p.s. I fixed my tie knot after photo. That jacket and tie are awesome!
^^^^^^^OK...figured it out...