or Connect

Posts by Steve Thomas

Love those Clarks. Full size too big for me or would totally own.
Finally busted out my new Johnston & Murphy's. I know, J&M doesn't get much love around here, but they are comfy, fairly inexpensive and were exactly what I was looking for. And since it's finally feeling like summer here in Kansas City (we totally skipped spring...I went from having the heat on to having the A/C on...we're actually under a heat advisory today), I busted out the blue Life After Denim pants and Happy Socks.
Yeah...pretty pathetic list. I mean...don't get me wrong...I'd do my best to wear my wang to a nub on them all...but Hot 100...
Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart fresh out of the box (after a quick re-lace) Rippon boot in burgundy, a different burg than Tom LS's burgundy Stow boot which is a darker color, this one is lighter and a bit more red. will look the dogs nuts after a quick polishing/antiqueing tonite. Commando sole, brilliant boot for stomping on the bones of your enemies I've been toying with the thought of getting a new pair of boots to take a...
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero I caught a few minutes of it on the way to lunch. He was being a pretty big douche. And that's different how? It wouldn't have mattered if Obama walked in there himself, used a knife to slit his throat and carried the head out and rolled it down the street. People would find fault. Oh well. At least now he's dead. The war is over. Everyone can come home and we can address unemployment, rising...
Quote: Originally Posted by jarude no even if you have arnold genetics and are juicing i highly doubt you would gain 19lbs of lean mass in under 4 months. Yeah...seems rather suspect. I'd like to see the meal plan. It would take some pretty intensive, very structured eating to get those results...
Quote: Originally Posted by 13k When I saw those on Hypebeast.com I about shit! They are awesome!!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by luk-cha EZM3 is a winner for me i like it, simple watch Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck! That looks bad ass.
Cannot believe those monks haven't sold. They stay around much longer and I might just fold and be forced to add to my collection...
Quote: Originally Posted by sinnedk That sole is awful!!! makes shoe awful! +1 So ugly!