or Connect

Posts by pickpackpockpuck

Think you guys covered all of them. Barneys did carry FW14 but sold all the coats before sale.
yeah, that piece is closer to dries than prada. the prada prints were hawaiian and more colorful, and no military-inspired outerwear. think it was all harrington style zip ups. ended up ditching the rick coat i bought because it was just not for me, even as relatively un-rick as it was, and i'm gonna save the cash for some other stuff that I really want, notably dries ss15 and some soloist stuff if it ever pops up in my size at a price i can afford. plus of course the...
can't decide if this is ripping off dries or prada http://shop.hlorenzo.com/products/mens/outerwear/jackets/c_m500617_p10
i feel like Touitou is always trying to be this bad boy and then you see APC's clothes, which are nice clothes with very little attitude or unique design perspective, and you have to wonder if Touitou gets the incongruity here
i saw some pics from the showroom on instagram but does anyone know of a place to find full pics of FW15? some soloist on the streets in paris. stephen mann (of course) in one of my grails, the camel chesterfield, and then mr. miyashita himself in the black version of that piece above
I know that Raf camel coat is the biggest street style photo bait ever but I still think that thing is amazing
i know people were talking about this elsewhere, think in one of the pitti threads, so figured i'd post. it's about the euro being so low but european goods not really being any cheaper in the US: http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/american-shoppers-benefit-euros-drop-28411966
guess i'm the only one not loving y-3. thought maybe a quarter of it was good, but the rest i could skip.
Kolor is always close but never quite hits home for me. I do like it and think the pieces are nice in person but it's never in my top tier. I do think that seventh look posted is pretty killer though. Oh ICYMI adidas' next collab will be with Junichi Abe, Kolor's designer (and husband of Sacai designer Chitose Abe).
I like it more the more I look at it too. It's low key as far as Dries goes, and that's not a bad thing. I imagine there will be a lot of really nice individual pieces once it hits stores. Speaking of which, the more of SS15 I see coming into stores the more I want. The colors are spot on for me. Selfridges has their buy up, and thecorner has a lot up as well. Lots of great pieces.