or Connect

Posts by pickpackpockpuck

i think what Raf Simons is doing at Dior is probably the best work of his career, which is really saying something i think Damir Doma has been one of the most spectacular collapses in recent fashion history and I think he will soon be creative director at Ann Taylor
nike knew betteri'm not really surprised at the yeezy pricing. making anything in small quantities—and as big as they want this to be, I don't think adidas will be ordering up uniqlo-sized volumes—is expensive. i do think kanye is a bit of an asshat for all his talk of accessibility though. it's not like he went into the arrangement not knowing what the prices would be like. and if he did then he's even more of an asshat. i think he probably likes to say he's concerned...
Oh man that's even better. Kanye rips on Nike about the constraints there and then sings adidas' praises for the freedom and then can't set prices.
the best part of that kanye pricing is that he keeps saying he hates exclusivity and wants his stuff to be accessible to everyone. he's been suggesting his stuff would be priced at zara levels. haha
agree with LAGuy. laugh at Farfetch's valuation if you want, but the guys leading the latest round of funding, the $86 million that just closed, are DST Global. some of the other companies they've invested in: Facebook, Twitter, Alibaba, Flipkart, Spotify, and AirBnB. these guys aren't dummies. they know what they're doing. the great thing about Farfetch as a business plan is that they don't have to hold any inventory. they just enable stores with their platform. it's a...
just wondering, has anyone seen the fabric on that coat in person? I can't tell if it's awful or not. synth, please order from Yoox and report back!
http://qz.com/354794/this-beautiful-french-fashion-brand-is-about-to-get-a-boost-from-uniqlo/ check out the caption on the guy's photo a little bit down
sorry!TOKYO–Uniqlo said Tuesday that it has tapped French fashion brand Lemaire to design a special men’s and women’s collection for its stores.The Japanese fast-fashion giant said the new collection will launch for fall-winter 2015. A Uniqlo spokesman said the results of the debut collection will determine whether or the collaboration will continue for future seasons. He declined to release further details on the partnership.“Lemaire’s approach to design respects...
Next Uniqlo collab will be with Lemaire: http://wwd.com/fashion-news/designer-luxury/lemaire-to-design-collection-for-uniqlo-10082797/
Shop the look on LuisaViaRoma!