or Connect

Posts by pickpackpockpuck

If you're that much on the fence the answer is probably no anyway. I love the soloist but it seems like you're trying to talk yourself into it.
It's a sick piece but I wouldn't style it the way you said. Check out images of the soloist for some more creative ideas.
I think the uniqlo cashmere is fine for the price, with emphasis on "for the price." It does pill with wear, but in my experience it's as good as a lot of mid-tier brands that are much more expensive, like theory. Theory isn't great anyway so that's not saying a ton, but better to pay $89 than $289. But yeah, if you want nice cashmere you really shouldn't expect to get it at that price.
I fell in love with that knit on the runway and seeing it in person only made me want it more. It's at the top of my cop list right now. All the knits I looked at from this season were made in Belgium, fwiw.
That Lee Roach blazer really soured you, huh? Assuming that's what you're referring to. Sucks man. I hate that. There's a ton of Dries that isn't loud at all. But if you want to go that route it's a good brand to do it with.
I think the only brands I'm willing to spend money on anymore are Dries and TheSoloist. There are random pieces from others here and there, but those are the main ones. I'll probably feel totally different in a few months, but that's how it is right now anyway.
Thanks so much. Yeah, y!jp. Google Translate version was something like "wore five position in the season purchased, we do not wear it out and then cleaning. Dirt is not."
I've read it. I remember him talking about the high involved (and the clash of Eros and Thanatos if I recall). I think for some personality types, specifically risk-seeking adrenaline junkies, it is addictive. I've known a few war correspondents and even if they aren't outwardly thrill seekers (some definitely are), all the long-term ones I've known clearly wouldn't be happy working in a calm, quiet office. There are also some who go over because they think it's important,...
Yeah, I think you're right about the variety of patterns.What I saw up close wasn't that techy. The coat below was pretty techy, as you'd probably imagine, but the tie-dye pants here are actually denim and the straps are like canvas. The shirting was typical Dries cotton. Mostly like tech accents.
this is how I imagine my "golden years"anyone here speak Japanese? Google translate is not cutting it on this one. [[SPOILER]]