or Connect

Posts by pickpackpockpuck

nice. That and the blue w/ silver polka dots are my favorite versions of that. I've been trying to find one in M at a less than crazy price for a while. I have the dark charcoal check w/ lighter gray placket version. Wish he still made shirts like that. Seems everything is being simplified. Still awesome stuff though.
Don't recall seeing this on here before, so here it is Jan Jan Van Essche - Proceed Intrigued and inspired by the West-African Ewe and Ashanti Kente wefts in combination with a trip to Japan, Project #1: Proceed arised and was launched on January 18th 2013.After creating one single square blanket, carefully stitched by hand,patchworks of various high quality fabrics were manufactured and integrated in a series of wearable pieces.
Siki Im Stealth Bomber in Cotton, size 2, or equivalent to a US Medium/ EU 48 (runs on the slimmer side so I wouldn't recommend it for an EU 50). This is the SS14 version, which comes with a detachable skirt. Jacket has really nice details like interior hang straps, Lampo zips, and unique panelling. It's made of a nice deep black cotton and the sleeves are lined. The weight makes it great for fall and spring. It's only been worn for one season so it's in very good shape....
Howdy SailorI like the vans in spope's shot. Wouldn't change
I've been curious about PR Patterson for a little while but don't know much about it either. Hostem carries it and has some pics. Can't find any place in NYC where I could have a look though (and haven't been interested enough to email). They do have some nice hats and outerwear.
there's this one on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTH-DRIES-VAN-NOTEN-RUNWAY-SS14-FLORAL-PRINT-HILLIAN-COTTON-TANKTOP-SZ-L-/151357536438?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item233d9cb8b6
yeah, still not agreeing, and this statement makes a big assumption. but it's just a difference of opinion. no matter what the only way to know how something will really look on you is to try it on, even with good average-sized models.
i don't agree. lookbook models are like any other models: they're there to make the clothing look good and to create an overall appealing image. they're hired because of their proportions and appearance, not to fade into the background. there's a reason "average" sized people generally aren't used, and even if they are it's because they have a desired look.
don't forget that they pin all the clothing when they shoot for e-commerce and lookbooks so even if you are roughly the same size as the model it might not fit like the picture anyway
Great stuff, ghost. That n(n) jacket is so good. All the rest too.