or Connect

Posts by pickpackpockpuck

personally you strike me as a Philipp Plein guy
exactly! edit: though to be fair it's a pretty simple coat, which is the only reason i even considered it.
having a crisis over a coat i bought. really beautiful wool/silk rick owens coat that fits great and looks awesome, but it's got that minimal lapel and a strong shoulder (not fall 2010 strong or anything, just structured and sharp). i also passed on this yohji coat a couple months back and now i keep thinking about it, thinking i should've gone for that when i had the chance. the rick coat is very cool looking. maybe too cool with its angular tailoring. the yohji would've...
LVR has some items for pre-order. i think this season is going to be really good. http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#CatalogSrv.ashx|Season=actual&Gender=men&SubLine=&DesignerId=030&CategoryId=&ListOfProdPage=1&ScrollTop=1945
i agree on the skater/grunge stuff. i guess that's his wheelhouse so it makes sense. edit: or maybe I should say the brand's wheelhouse and yeah, Geller worked for MJ (the label anyway. not sure if he had direct contact with Jacobs himself). it's where he met his wife and Plokhov, who was a patternmaker.
some of this is cool http://nowfashion.com/marc-jacobs-menswear-fall-winter-2015-milan-12197
cm - tirailleurartisan master - spacepope or kgfan, though pope is heavier on artisan stuffdrape king - ivwricomfy cool guy - parker or c4estheritage hero - mok
I think those are good points, and I'm no expert either. Thanks for indulging with the convo. Cheers.do you mean what does ventile cotton feel like? it's a high-density weave so it's fairly substantial, at least the ventile cotton that I've handled, which has always been on outerwear. i would imagine it can come in different weights though, but not entirely certain. sure someone else can weigh in.
i was referring to this quote when talking about Minimalism as challenging, by the wayPost-Minimalism is like the last two tenets without the first. So I can see how that's still some sort of Minimalism.
i think fok's last point is very true. i feel like i'm going to have an aneurysm just going to capsule in nyc. really can't imagine going to pitti. you get fatigued looking at things after about thirty seconds. couldn't imagine being a buyer at one of these things. how do you decide what you're going to buy? it all becomes indistinguishable so quickly