or Connect

Posts by pickpackpockpuck

i mean the features that use it like apple pay. but no place accepts it for the moment anyway so that's useless. still, any company doing anything truly innovative with phones and being successful at it? i'm sure they may be out there but i can't really think of any (not my area of expertise so that isn't saying much)
if you're talking about the sapphire glass when you refer to the scratch-resistant/unbreakable glass, apparently that isn't as impervious as was made out. it can actually shatter more easily than glass, and has some other issues: http://www.businessinsider.com/heres-why-apple-didnt-use-unbreakable-sapphire-glass-for-the-iphone-6-2014-9 re: waterproofing, not something I personally care about that much, but i see your point. and I still don't worry too much about bending...
i've been playing around with the 6 plus of a coworker some and it seems pretty damn good to me. the camera is outstanding. video is really incredible on it, especially the slow mo. battery life is much better than the 5s. processor is way better. i think the 6 / 6 plus are awesome so far. a lot of people feel that way. for example: http://techcrunch.com/2014/09/16/iphone-6-review/ i also don't think the bending thing is going to affect most people. would anyone here...
ftfy
Dries finale
Awesome, NN
I didn't put it on but it's from a few seasons ago so it should fit a little bigger than new stuff, which I find tends to run smaller. that price is insane. at IF in NYC it was $2k, which is why I didn't even bother trying it on. a black one sold in my size (medium) a couple months back for around the price you paid on YJP and I just couldn't get it at the time. didn't think I'd ever see a price like that again. great pick up. really hope it fits you man. edit: that...
yeah, please do. would love to see it. where'd you buy the boro from? I've looked into buying some from various places, not for clothing but just for the house or something. haven't really gone through with it yet. can get pretty expensive.
don't know if you've handled this in person before but it's awesome. the suede is really incredible (at least on the version I saw, which was a lighter brown but I imagine is still fairly close). hope it works for you. it's sick.
i see what you did there