or Connect

Posts by pickpackpockpuck

comments like "Yes or no, dickwagon?" always make me wish I had a brother
I would too but there isn't that much around. Not holding my breath on it coming back at this point. She hasn't ruled it out though.Tell us something we wouldn’t expect of you...Veronique Branquinho: I tend to believe that you can expect anything of me. I like the idea that I’m a free person and I can do whatever I want. I also like to have some mystery in my life and around my person. I like to have the liberty of surprising people. What are your ambitions for the label?...
Don't know if these were posted. Takahiro Miyashita x Foot the Coacher. Each style is available in black, gray, and sand. The asymmetrical ones obviously reminiscent of the Number (N)ine x Converse, though I think I like these better. http://www.freshnessmag.com/2014/08/05/foot-coacher-x-takahiromiyashita-soloist-collaboration-sneakers/
haha. fashion videos really are generally terrible. if people know of good ones post 'em up. i get irrationally angry when other people bid on things I want. hands off my shit you vultures!
best fashion vid I've seen in a little while. treadmill skittles are the best
My guess is it's a case by case deal where they acknowledge that retailers need to put stock online but they don't want the brand appearing everywhere yet so they're choosing accounts. I'm not sure what the logic is with who they allow but it seems like spots with significant web presences like Tres Bien, LNCC (both EU), and The Corner (online only) had Dries up years ago. But then so did WrongWeather which I can't imagine has the same online footprint. In any case, I'm...
Totokaelo if I'm not mistaken. Was looking at their buy the other day. Generally pretty conservative except for that piece
i'm going to mexico city for a week in about three weeks. staying in condesa which is pretty nice. oh man, can't wait.
haha. i was trying to be a little more generous. on a different note it's crazy how many places are carrying haider ackermann. h lorenzo to mr porter and everyone in between.
cool man. glad to hear you like it. always makes me happy because most people I know think it's excruciatingly boring. haha. this brand Fear of God keeps getting more and more attention. seems like a mishmash of stuff that's already out there, like Geller + Rick + old Number Nine, but I hear the make is alright. i dunno. hard to get excited about anything new lately. only want old stuff for some reason.