or Connect

Posts by pickpackpockpuck

Great stuff, ghost. That n(n) jacket is so good. All the rest too.
unless you speak Japanese and can work something out with the seller I think in most cases you will need a proxy to buy off Yahoo Japan. I've used Sutocorp in the past and it's been good but find that FromJapan is the easiest and cheapest option. also, this great guide by @brad-t can be very useful: http://harajuju.net/Topic-Buying-From-Japan
video showing making of Dior women's sneaks
Sacai is awesome.
Re: Theory - it's basically a low-end line masquerading as middle market. They do put out some decent things now and again, but generally I find the stuff, in terms of design and fabrics, only slightly better than, say, Zara or Uniqlo yet costing significantly more. That's really my objection. I just think 99% of the time the stuff isn't nearly worth the prices they're asking.
If it fits the bill then grab it. Construction is great on his stuff and it's totally unique.
If you're that much on the fence the answer is probably no anyway. I love the soloist but it seems like you're trying to talk yourself into it.
It's a sick piece but I wouldn't style it the way you said. Check out images of the soloist for some more creative ideas.
I think the uniqlo cashmere is fine for the price, with emphasis on "for the price." It does pill with wear, but in my experience it's as good as a lot of mid-tier brands that are much more expensive, like theory. Theory isn't great anyway so that's not saying a ton, but better to pay $89 than $289. But yeah, if you want nice cashmere you really shouldn't expect to get it at that price.
I fell in love with that knit on the runway and seeing it in person only made me want it more. It's at the top of my cop list right now. All the knits I looked at from this season were made in Belgium, fwiw.