or Connect

Posts by jlandman1

Insane Robert Graham shirt
Thanks for the tip, if the jackets are still there tomorrow I'll pick them up. Last month I thrifted this relatively recent North Face down jacket in a dull metallic blue color and I have already gotten much use out of it.
Made USA red corduroy PRL shirt Made USA Pendleton sweater w/ suede elbow patches and leather buttons Orvis suede sport coat. Perfect fit, my first leather garment Left two vintage brown label North Face Gortex parkas at $25 per, will check for them next week when they should be half price
Recent Corneliani suit, Spencer model, size US 38R (EU 48). Made in Italy, 100% wool. Jacket has 3 button front, 3 sleeve buttons and dual side vents. Pants are pleated and cuffed. Clean and in excellent condition. Shipped USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. Price is $80 + actual shipping cost for a 3-4lb package. I currently have 884 100% positive feedback on eBay, selling primarily menswear. Measurements: 20.5" chest width, measured underarm to...
Polo Ralph Lauren sport coat, tagged size 43R. Clean and in excellent condition. 3 button front, 4 sleeve buttons, side vented, ticket pocket. 100% wool, made in the USA with imported fabric. Measurements: 22.5" chest width, measured from underarm to underarm 24” sleeve length, measured from shoulder seam to middle of end of sleeve 20.5” shoulder width, measured from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 31” jacket length, measured from beneath the collar Shipped USPS...
Do either of these pictures set off any red flags suggesting inaunthenticity? I recently sold this tie that I thrifted and the buyer feels that it is a counterfeit. I do not know much about Versace however it looked and felt like a quality tie. Thanks
Found this really great looking Harris Tweed (handwritten date 11/11/61). Does anyone know what the function of the piece of fabric w/ 2 buttons adjacent to the interior label is? Ive thrifted a ton of jackets, but I've never seen that before.
Etro tie I thrifted earlier this week...
Brooks Brothers Makers Tartan Pants, Size 33x32. Ending May 14, 201115:46:58 PDT http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT