or Connect

Posts by Bryan_Funfetti

I can't choose between the navy baker, and the navy baker with polka dot print. Is the navy fabric the same on both coats, just with one being printed? Or is it an entirely different fabric? Am I thinking too much about this?
That's awesome, I'll have to go check the rest of my eg pants.
Just received some olive lb pants from the bureau, and it looks like at one point they were meant to have drawstring hems. (Pic for reference, not mine) Pretty cool... I wonder why they didn't put a string in them. Might do it myself if I can find a strap similar to the one in the waist.
I have the fw 11 herringbone bedford. The sleeves are lined with the usual synthetic stuff, but the upper half of the body inside has a piece of cotton attached at the top that hangs there and acts as a bit of a liner. Hard to describe.
I have the LDT in Serge wool and it is quite a trim fit, my herringone bedford is quite boxy.
Thanks to about11oclock, I received a navy wool serge LDT jacket from Nepenthes today. Fit is spot on, really could not be happier with it. I'll get some pics up tomorrow. I thought 5 exterior pockets might seem a bit busy, but I really like the layout. Only bad thing is it's making all my bedfords look dull now.
I really want a tab collar shirt, but I can't seem to find collar measurements anywhere. Anyone know what the collar girth is on a size small? I'd hate to buy a shirt with a collar I cant close.
Any North American stockists receiving the Navy Wool Uniform Serge LDT Jacket? Was about to buy from The Bureau, but the size small was gone when I came back from lunch.
Saw those on FB, love that shade of blue
must have those creepers. goddamn.