or Connect

Posts by Duppy

X1000. Just took mine out for it's maiden voyage today. Beautiful boots and full rep to Steve on organizing the MTO, with great service and shipping.Kudos to Trini on planting the kickstarting making this an MTO a reality.
Never seen the Doyle look better. What size did you take relative to other jackets?
Beautiful, too bad it's a 42 instead of a 40. GLWS
I have mirror the compliments to Shaya and Exquisite Trimmings. A great experience with their shipping and those ties I got, has me wishing I bought more.
I'm good with the Victory Sole.
I'm IN as well.
Would recommend getting a silicone based waterproofing spray (eg Redwing) and treat them before going exposing them to rainy weather. After the initial 3 spray treatment, you should have no worries for a while. I bought the same boots and have had no issues since doing the above. Hope this helps.
For those in London, Ede & Ravenscroft, on GraceChurch Street, has some tobacco suede C&J Westfields for £195. Sizes are limited, as they only have maybe 8 pairs left. No size 9 UKs , but there is an 8 and a 10 for sure.
That would look amazing. Definitely do it!!!Any idea on how much that would cost and sizing on that last for US10D?
Just got my rivet chinos (navy canvas and I think Japanese khaki). The fit and look is spot on again and my thighs have some room to breathe compares to the size 32s I bought last year. Mike, I did have some questions about Japanese Khakis: supposed to look more like the canvas weave? and are they lighter than the photos on your site, as don't seem as brownish? They came with the following tag: Anyways, I still love them and was rocking it on the first warm sunny...