or Connect

Posts by Duppy

I did. The tie was sent with DHL and they never miss a chance to hit you with duty, taxes and a handling fee.
The sale is still going on, as part of the sidewalk sales in the PATH.
Same here and I am amazed at the quality and value. Ordered three pale blue shirts in slim and other than sleeves being a lil long, the fit is perfect.Looking forward to more product offerings, especially the new OCBDs.
Thanks Nik.That's SF for you, just when you think you're free, you get sucked back into it. Lol
Any advice for someone who doesn't have an epaulet version? Interested in getting one of these cardigans, but no sizing reference to go with to get the same fit as the heirloom.Thanks
Try Loding Shoes in First Canadian Place. Bought one last year and no complaints.
Same here. I just fired off a pm to Steve.
If you are downtown, maybe Novelty Shoe Repair on Yonge and Adelaide. 119 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5C 1W4
Has anyone found a place where I can buy replacement waxed laces for carmina dress boots. I can't seem to find any that last or tips that are small enough to fit through the eyelets. Thanks
Can anyone provide me some recommendations for Carmina Jumper Boot laces? Those speed hooks have chewed through the carmina ones supplied. I've tried to find Alden waxed boot laces or equivalents (TZ laces on Amazon, local shoe makers) but the lace end is too big for the eyelet. Of course, it doesn't help that I'm in Toronto and finding Alden replacements that would work cost $20 (laces and shipping). Thanks, Duppy