or Connect

Posts by Duppy

Can anyone provide me some recommendations for Carmina Jumper Boot laces? Those speed hooks have chewed through the carmina ones supplied. I've tried to find Alden waxed boot laces or equivalents (TZ laces on Amazon, local shoe makers) but the lace end is too big for the eyelet. Of course, it doesn't help that I'm in Toronto and finding Alden replacements that would work cost $20 (laces and shipping). Thanks, Duppy
Where is that faded jacket from? I like that makeup more in this fabric.The fades do look amazing.
How much were the taxes and duty? I saw they ship with Fedex and I'm hesistant to pull the trigger on their items.Thanks.
X1000. Just took mine out for it's maiden voyage today. Beautiful boots and full rep to Steve on organizing the MTO, with great service and shipping.Kudos to Trini on planting the kickstarting making this an MTO a reality.
Never seen the Doyle look better. What size did you take relative to other jackets?
Beautiful, too bad it's a 42 instead of a 40. GLWS
I have mirror the compliments to Shaya and Exquisite Trimmings. A great experience with their shipping and those ties I got, has me wishing I bought more.
I'm good with the Victory Sole.
I'm IN as well.
Would recommend getting a silicone based waterproofing spray (eg Redwing) and treat them before going exposing them to rainy weather. After the initial 3 spray treatment, you should have no worries for a while. I bought the same boots and have had no issues since doing the above. Hope this helps.