or Connect

Posts by Duppy

Hey Rick, I made an MTM suit order last Friday with the SF offer fabrics and wanted to know if I could change the lining from full to butterfly/partial on the jacket? Thanks
Looks great. Really hoping that the downtown store opens soon so I can try on the Model 2, before doing any MTM orders.
Looking forward to wearing mine, once Winter finally releases its grip on the6ix.
Interested
For anyone looking for good shoe trees at a great price, check out Brooks Brothers. With the Corporate Members sale today, shoe trees are $26 all in.
I did. The tie was sent with DHL and they never miss a chance to hit you with duty, taxes and a handling fee.
The sale is still going on, as part of the sidewalk sales in the PATH.
Same here and I am amazed at the quality and value. Ordered three pale blue shirts in slim and other than sleeves being a lil long, the fit is perfect.Looking forward to more product offerings, especially the new OCBDs.
Thanks Nik.That's SF for you, just when you think you're free, you get sucked back into it. Lol
Any advice for someone who doesn't have an epaulet version? Interested in getting one of these cardigans, but no sizing reference to go with to get the same fit as the heirloom.Thanks