or Connect

Posts by Owen Meany

I was recently in the Brioni Store in Vegas and the SA looked at me like I was a thief before any words were even exchanged....which, by the way were limited to "Hello"..... Nice suits though...
Good day all... Suit: HF Shirt: "Lymen" (?) Tie: Drakes Belt: AE Shoes: RL Watch: Arnold & Sons HMS II
-Owen, I love that jacket and used to have it myself. I like all the elements but I feel a brown spectrum sweater would have been nice as well. Pants look a bit wide at the bottom but could be angle/personal preference. Thanks, it is a nice SC for the $350 I paid! This morning I did try on a more 'earth tone" vest before the blue and found that I preferred the contrast with the blue....
Good Morning, A little casual: Shirt: Borelli SC: "Napoli Di Nordstrom" cashmere Vest: RL Pents: Zenella Belt: AE Cordovan Shoes: Carmina Cordovan Watch: GO Sports Evo
Whatever you do, never wear loafers.
Could some one please PM me Betty's email address? Very much appreciated....jtb
Like many, after discovering SF, I proceeded to indulge myself in new shoes after AE had been my gold standard for 15 years. I have (3) pair of Alden and find nothing compelling about them, they clunky and chunky, IMO, of course. For the record, I don't by AE's anymore either, my collection is more Carmina, C&J and C&J Peal & Co, Grenson and AS Exclusive. I would be interested in a poll that pits AE against Carmina....
This is a badass photo. I love it.
Good Morning- SC: HF Shirt: Eton Tie: BB Vest: RL Belt: AE Trousers. Canalized Shoes: Alden Shell Watch: Chopard MM Thanks.. EDIT: Jeez, sorry guys, I didn't see the shoe shot was so blurry until it was actually posted. I never understood why folks posted blurry photo - now I know how it happens.....thx,
Thanks for the input, but its just the angle...